cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

my company wants to have it's cake and eat it too. we are migrating an application from a legacy host system to a new host system. at a remote site, we want some users to telnet to the legacy ip address (244) and be redirected to the new ip address...

cmccready by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a problem with a WAE 512. I think is a physical failure. I don't know if I can some troubleshooting and may be i can solve the problem.WAE512#show disks detailsDisk drive not supported. (type 7 host 0 chan 0 id 1 lun 0)Unsupported disk hardwar...

HelloI have a router (called router1) which can ping public routerA. However when I telnet to public routerA from my router it just says router1#telnet routerATrying routerA ...% Connection timed out; remote host not respondingHowever when I debug of...

Hi !I'm currently prepare my BSCI Exam certification.To do, I had buy Cisco press book Official Exam Certification Guide, authors are speak too much lightly about IIN, SONA and AON concept for my understanding. I try to find some documents on Cisco'...

hi all,I wanted to know whether bfd has some sort of mechanism built-in that causes spf calculation to occur right away in case of failure detection. It does seem to have but I am not 100% sure. I have observed that the ospf calculation does not wa...

Hi,I'm not a Network Engineer by trade, so please humor me w/ the following :)I'm currently working within an institution that has about 250 users connecting to the Internet through an ISA 2006 proxy that passes connections through an old Cisco 1760 ...

jinkoso12 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Passive interface

R1#config tR1(config)# interface s0/0/1:0R1(config-if)#no encapR1(config)#router ospf 1R1(config-router)#passive-interface s0/0/1:0I entered this commands while I was testing a T1 circuit. what command will show me that the interface is in passive mo...

I have new 3845 running ipbase.mz.124-17b out of the box. When I try to configure BGP, I get "Protocol not supported in this image". Can someone tell me which feature set I should run that fully supports BGP.I have 64MB CF and 256MB system RAM. THANK...

myounger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade firmware from V1.1.14 to V1.2.11. This router was used to pass VOIP calls (using port forwarding for signaling and RTP)from private to public side of the router in a isolated test lab. Configuration prior to upgrade was recorded and then veri...

Hello I have a router 7500 since yestardy I have some of my VIP on 99% of cpu process.What can I do to know what it is happennig? What can I doto fix this issue?I am attaching the output of sh conntroller vip xx cpu procand sh controllers vip xx accu...

Hi,I need to extend L2 vlan across a L3 link and I had thought about doing a l2tpv3 tunnel... is the best option? I read in the forum that cat4500 and cat4000 do not support these tunnels but have not found anything in web.

sdurn by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes