cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Given that there are no network congestion issues on an interface is there any benefit realized from upgrading connecting switch interface from FE to GigE? Thanks

7609(config)# int mul 11 7609(config-if)#ip load-sharing 7609(config-if)#ip load-sharing ? per-destination Deterministic distribution 7609-2(config-if)#ip load-sharing ------ > The card is STM1/OC3 with SFP modules in it > dCEF is enabled, > is there...

hi ,is 7206VXR with NPE-2G support VPLS.and what else supported by as MPLS layer 2 VPN.

saeedbakh by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What is the difference between E1/T1 Chanlized & Unchannlized Card.Which one is Best To tranorting Voice and Data,Any rererence DOC well be appriciatedthanks n regard

Hi,I need your help that I need to build a WAN connection between 2 routers of 128K,And i have to used HDLC/PPP Encapsulation and my routers are Cisco 2811, Distance Betwee 2 routers is 5 to 10 km ,, Kindly syggest me which WIC card, or WAN interfac...

Is the 10GB gig modules slots "standard" with 3750E. instead of using the 10GB twin GBIC module, can i just connect 2 individual single SFP to the WS-C3750E-24TD-S to create a 2GB trunk etherchannels? I dont need 10GB conenctivity. All is need is to ...

Hi,Host is generating BPDU on the Switch port. Please help when host can generate BPDU and what is the Standard Solution??%SPANTREE-2-BLOCK_BPDUGUARD: Received BPDU on port FastEthernet2/0/18 with BPDU Guard enabled

Hello Experts,I use 2651XM as gateway. We have a sister concern. It also uses 2651XM as gateway. I have created a GRE tunnel between our office (Branch A) and the sister concern (Branch B). users VPN to Branch A. Recently a user asked me if he could ...

i need help understanding the Portable Product Sheets - Routing Performance. I have planned to have my ISP provide a 20 Megabit ethernet connection to my business. Reading the sheet leads me to beleive that a 2621 will not have sufficient procesing...

Hi, after a hard work of searching, im here asking for your calificated help. I've an Aironet AP-1010 access point but it seems to be pre-configurated by the people who last used it. I need restore it to original configurations and then set it up.Tha...

Hello folks - I have a Cisco 3750 Switch that has trunk connections to 4 other 3550's. Out of the 4 trunks, 3 of them are flapping. Every couple of minutes, I see the 3 links go down and come back up. As a result, users are complaining about network ...