cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a router cisco which connect 80 links frame realy, and not i have no monitoring tool to know the status of each link.I Use daily several times a day the command "sh int" to know the status of each link.How do i can to make the monitoring in th...

I am confusing about use the rate-limit. I have a router 2800 and this router has some Fast Ethernet sub-interfaces to differents segments.This example of configuration, should to guarantee that a link 256 will not use more than 256? I need to limit ...

Hi ALL, there are 3 different companies share one 2811 router and there is 5.0 Mbps in WAN connection. We'd like to provision bandwidth between these three companies. I know with the QoS, we can define bandwith based on ACL. is there any document tha...

We have 2 ADSL PPPoA. Configured to be bonded via Multilink PPP. Seems only one of the lines is active. I have attached the configs for both the 2801 and the 7206. Need help figuring out how to get both to function. We have this at Tac presently ...

swensonj by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, how can i be equipt with, i mean do lab for my BCSI i had started the CCNP course in an Academy very far from my place of work and it is only when i am on vacation that i can attend practical class. I need to do labs regularly to align the un...

triplec01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am running a 2821 Router running 12.4(23) and I am having some odd experiences with nat.Basically i want the clients on one subnet to be natted for everything except DNS traffic.The natting works correctly if im just testing basic nat. however w...

we are using a monitoring tools that report any thing that happens on the network,,, in this event code handler I got ABR=83% ( threshold=99%)my first question what does this mean second what cli should I use see this on the router/switchThanks

gusy i have noticed one thing while applying route-map there is option to match specific prefiz-listfor exampleroute-mapmatch ip address prefix-list blocknow i have seen that in some config only prefix was written not prefix-list is it the same thing...

Hi every body!We use power injector when there is no poE port avaiable on the switch. Power injector sits between switch and PoE device.I want to know about multi-connection injector that provides POe ports connected to poE devices on side and conne...

sarahr202 by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi allI have a problem as following:My office have 2 Internet line (line 1 and line 2)connect via a cisco router 2811 (IOS AdIPvervice), I use route-map to load sharing internet traffic. Route-map, Rouing is ok. But several websites are not accessed,...

I have cisco 7609-S router(12.2(33)SRA6), where i have WS-X6582-2PA enhanced flexwan module. There are two no. of PA-4E1G cards installed in enhanced flexwan.There are two problems"1. It is in unknown state but traffic is flowing through card.2. When...

I have a 3745 w/ a NME-16ES-1G-P and have 7 vlans on the NMEand I'm running OSPF on both and I'm able to ping any ip assined to the router but not past thatI'm sure its something simple that I'm just over lookingI've attached the Configs of both the ...

(Refering to the config below). I configured a PBR to pass or packet that match access list 112 to int tun 82,and if tun 82 is down,it should pass them to tun 7. My questions is..1.will the traffic actualy go to tun 7 if tun 82 is not available?2.If ...