cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

guys few ospf question if some can please advise:area XX stub no summaryarea XX nssaarea XX nssa defaukt information originatearea xx nssa no summarywhat does the above commands do secondly ospf over NBMA.....if we put the command on interface ip osp...

Hey there,Sorry. I've been reading and reading but I guess I'm doing an uncommon scenario.I have a slow (256k) wan link. I need to push all WAN users aside when I dial in with my VPN client to do maint. Can anyone give me some QoS options?The other Q...

One servers ip is 172.16.5.x this is connected through one path (path1) and secondary ip is 10.10.2.x through another path(path2)Want to communicate to secondary ip as primary ip through path2.1. LAN - Router1- Router - LAN-Server (172.16.5.x)2. LAN ...

Hi, all, I've a little problem.I configured my 871 to take IP address from the WAN interface, a D-link modem.The modem send via DHCP the information that the router needs to operate....all still works, but, I've this error in the log:Looping packet d...

Resolved! 6to4

Hi,I config the 6to4, the config is:R1interface loopback 0ip address 172.16.20.1 255.255.255.255interface tunnel64 ip 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.252 tunel source loopback0 tunnel source ipv6ip 6to4is it invalid config? if yes, what is the source ip addr...

Need assistance in solving thisparticular issue and would greatly appretiate your help.Nothing is broken but instead need to learn what obtions I have in following situation, not strong on bgp.Couple of months ago we migrated all of our sites from PR...

Hello everyone,I have been busy for a few day to try to set up the NAT with asa5505.Please see the attachtment for the configuration of the modem and the asa. Hopefully someone can help me out. Thanks in advance. Peter

I have 2 subnets (192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24) on RouterA. How can I tell my routerA to take all traffic from my local 192.168.1.0 and route it to my S0/0 inteface which connects to routerB? Thanks in advance.