cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello My enterprise network (AS) connect two sites (cities)and we want to implement two connections with differents ISP, one for each site and advertise one network class C to the ISP for each side. we are goint to received from the ISPs default...

I have point to point T1's and have always used WIC-1DSU-T1 in my routers, I'm thinking about purchasing VWIC2-2MFT-T1/E1= instead but I don't see where it says anything about a CSU/DSU; does this mean I'd need an additional piece of hardware or shou...

I am running 12.4(11)XW8 IOS and using "ip sla" ICMP echo and tracking to make routing decisions about Internet traffic. I want there to be at least two failed pings in a row before a FAIL state triggers a change in default route. This seemed more ...

mmedwid by Level 3
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Did not replace the default username and password when configuring the router 3825. Want to use console for CLI and it prompts for user Acess verification. How can I solve this problem?Best regards,KOFFI MathieuPhone: +225 07 01 44 24EMAIL: kmathieu@...

How can I dig down a bit deeper and debug why a pppoe connection is dropping?My log is below and this happens intermitently on my cisco 1801 - it doesn't happen on the free Eircom router which means it's not a physical line issue as the error suggest...

cmgowcity by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a single area network, with statics used quite a lot, when I use the above command, It displays a number of routers, but what puzzles me is that it shows then as asbr rather than abr. We have no link to any other AS so why would it do this?c...

reidg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having cisco 7206 VXR router with 1. PA-MC-8TE1+ card2. SA-VAM2+With "7200 IOS ADVANCED IP SERVICES" ,But problem is router is not booting up, nor i am able to go to ROMMON mode. only it is showing junk character in the time of booting , after t...

I need a router to handle thru-put up to 20 or more GRE Tunnels from our branch offices terminating in our Datacenter. All branch offices will terminate at the Datacenters via IPSEC tunnels on cisco ASA's 5520. One Router (Powerful) will seat at the ...

I have a site that is sending traffic out the FW instead of the DS3 link. I think it's because OSPF thinks that the firewall has a 100mb link while the DS3 will just have 45mb. If there a way for me to adjust the cost so that the DS3 link is preferre...