cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Everyone,Def need some advice on this...it just won't work!Setup is basically: LAN Switch has a direct SDWAN connection from Port 1 on the Velo with DHCP Relay enabled on the Internal Subnet Address of say 172.16.1.150 to the S2S DHCP Server on 1...

PJ123 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Dear community,I have a lab with 3 routers. R3,R4 and R5. R3 and R5 have bgp configuration as below. I have eigrp 100 running on all the routers and there is reachiblity to all IPs. R4 is BETWEEN R3 and R5. why can't a bgp session be formed between R...

Isaac001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a scenario where customer wan link is upgraded from 60 mb to 80 mb and customer is reporting performance issues now.On wan inter 80 mb QoS policy is applied , 56 for dscp ef premium class and 22 mb for standard class .I am seeing violat...

lohit by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi DMVPN Pros Maybe a DMVPN hero can help me out. I have a DMVPN setup with multiple spokes that are behind the same CGN (mobile 4G network). So there is a possibility that 2 CPEs may have the same public IP address after processing the CGN. Is this ...

Hello, I am upgrading workstations to RHEL 8,  and I have 2/3 2960-s switches, and also a router (that I keep as a spare), that 'complain when I use ssh to connect to them.$ ssh admin@south.localdomainUnable to negotiate with 192.168.1.3 port 22: no ...

roncro by Level 3
  • 12 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I'm trying to debug and only view ICMP traffic between 2 specific host via ping, but there are so many messages, it's hard to troubleshoot.  Is there a way to filter and see only the ICMP traffic between them?  I've tried debug ip icmp and using acl(...