cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

This got tossed on my lap and I am rushing to try and figure out how (or if even possible) to do this. I'm a far cry from adapt at this. Basically, we have two T1's that are connected to an 1841. They are setup on the serial interfaces using PPP e...

cjr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On 7200VXR If i run the command show ip traffic | i frag, I am getting lot of the packets unfragmented. 1974197253 fragmented, 3921287034 fragments, 3170675 couldn't fragmentCan some one help me out why it is occuring.regardsshivlu

HelloI have to configure extranets.This has to be done for different routers(or subnets) belonging to 2 different vrf's.Traffic from A to B has to be allowed and denied from B to A.Could somebody advise me?Thank you Fred

Hii ..I need some guidance on Get VPN .GetVPN is supposed to be the latest VPN solution for organistaion connected though MPLS VPN services.The Get VPN solution with MPLS VPN is straight forward but in a enterprise where the ISDN remote access is de...

Hi All,Trying to load share on two paths to a destination from a router on a serial and fast ethernet interfaces.both interfaces have minimun bandwidth of 1544Kbp/s and 25100 microsecond of total delay, hence the metric becomes 2300416.Now i want the...

newnetman by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a headquarters location where we currently use BGP to multihome to two Internet providers. We have a /16 IP network. We run an active/standby scenario, where the less preferred Internet connection gets used only if the preferred one fails. ...

Resolved! QoS and L2 link

Hi all. I have recently implemented a QoS policy on a L2 link which terminates on 2 1812 routers under my control. The link itself is 10 Mbit and I'm shaping the traffic on my routers to the size of the link.The problem is that the users in the remot...

I am simply trying to give EIGRP the highest priority and also priotise my multicast traffic. is the class/policy map below the best way to do it?class-map match-any Routing description EIGRP match access-group 145access-list 145 remark - Dynamic R...

Network sizing needs to be done for an SAP application. The WAN bandwidth required has to be estimated based on application parameters like response time,volume per transaction between client and server etc. Can you help me out on this, please?

Hi,I'm not sure if this is possible, but I'm trying to ping a router that is a couple of hops away, but I'm wondering if my first route is even seeing the request, can I see if my Ip has hit the first router by it's mac address or IP?Thanks

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello guys,I have two Cisco 3560 CAT/s connecting two locations with 10Mb Ethernet line between them. OSPF is enabled across the domain. I have failover link over Internet VPN with 2 ASA/s 5510 that are connected to both 3560 respectivly at any locat...

rvr_76bg by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am building a highly available but relatively small flat network with no single point of failure. At the core of the network are 2 Ethernet switches. All servers and clients are dually attached using NIC teaming. I also have 2 routers used by us...

dmongrain by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes