cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Small ISP peering with upstream (ATT) and a customer to act as redundant link for that customer. I am getting routes from customer and I am advertising them to AT&T. AT&T tech says their side shows a problem with the route map but can provide no othe...

cuchara61 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! AS Path Query??

Hi GuysSee out put here... Network Next Hop Metric LocPrf Weight Path*> 155.1.5.0/24 155.1.0.5 0 0 1 i*> 155.1.37.0/24 155.1.23.3 0 100 0 (65013) i*> 155.1.58.0/24 155.1...

is there a pdf or some such that compares the performance gain of using the offloading AIM'sie. aim-vpn/hp, aim-vpn/hpII, aim-vpn/hpIIplus, aim-vpn/SSL-3I know the HP and HPII are eol but still I'd like to know the performance differance.

I have a Cisco Routers LAP one of my trained students puts by mistake on a router Configuration Register 0x1242 I can not now loggin in Router by console ( unfortunately no other ports configured to access ) what can we do to take it back ? Regards,

Hi!I need some help how to allow smtp traffic to a exchangeserver on lanside.I tried:access-list out-to-in permit tcp any host 192.168.0.3 eq smtpaccess-group out-to-in in interface outsidestatic (inside,outside) 192.168.0.3 xxx.xxx.xxx.244 netmask 2...

mattias by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,pls am having issues with some vlans talking to each other.i.e some vlans on 172.30.9.2, 10.100.49.1 cud talk to each.but when i want to ping from 10.100.96.1 which is residing on the firewall to ping . i cud reach some vlans but cud not ...

Hi all, I have a few questions in regards to SIA.My first question is in regards to the following excerpt:"If the router does not receive all the replies before the “active-time” timer expires, DUAL declares the route as stuck-in-active (SIA)."Is...

voiper_99 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hey Guys,I have to do an IOS upgrade on one of my 7206 VXR routers tonight and I've already downloaded the IOSMy question is this. Once I've uploaded it to the router what are the commands so that the router will boot off the new IOS and if something...

Hi,Using DMVPN phase 3, using one Cisco 3845 as a hub and one Cisco 2851 as Spoke, connected to MPLS cloud CE routers that belong to provider and we have no access to them-For testing the line, we use the ping and works with no problem with no drops ...

tmesbah by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hIi HAVE SERVER TO CONNECTED TO BLADE SWITCH, NOW I AM VERY FREQUENTLY GETTING REQUEST TIME OUT FROM THIS SERVER.I HAVE CHECKED LOGS IN THE SWITCH, I COULDNT ABLE TO FINE ANY LOGS TO THAT PARTICULAR PORT/VLAN WHERE THIS SERVER IS CONNECTEDcOULD YOU P...