cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HI, I want to know difference between●     Security (SEC)  LIC and  Security with No Payload Encryption (SEC-NPE)? What mean of no payload encryption?Also what mean of this LIC  FL-1100-4P-HSEC? 

Any thoughts or request for info? I found a link with a error code table but it doesn't seem to align with the error code I am getting. https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/ip/trivial-file-transfer-protocol-tftp/13705-15.html  TFTP%Error openin...

hi, can i stop those out of service modules from appearing ..alarming due traps sent to my monitoring system?   blah#show platfoChassis type: ISR4331/K9Slot Type State Insert time (ago)--------- ------------------- --------------------- -------------...

tommar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cannot ping to ISP 64.100.0.1 from PC1  I can ping to 64.100.0.2 R1 router directly connected to ISP     My ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 64.100.0.1 does not seem to do the trick   Any ideas?             R1 Configuration (output abridged)R1(config)#ip ro...

2.png Pic2.png Pic2.png Pic1.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings, So I've a topology which includes several LAN topologies. The current setup have all static routing and configured Ip address in all devices. The problem that I'm encountering is that the end-device circled in black couldn't send PDU to th...

topology diagram with faults.png
TP062362 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone, I've just come across a DMZ design by someone else for the first time so I will need some advice/opinion on this. From my knowledge, I'd separate the DMZ network and production servers onto 2 different network, 2 different physical inter...

Resolved! cant ping 8.8.8.8

Hi everyone, I have setup this topology in EVE-NG.R1 is connected the management cloud, which connect my topology to my physical home network. R1 configurations: Linux-PC IPv4 settings:  What should I do to let my Linux-PC ping 8.8.8.8 or any public ...

p2.png p1.png p3.png p4.png
MuathA. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone.I am trying to build a small network and based on my skills i tried setting up 2 routers, but seems like they can not ping each others G0/0/1. Below is my configurations.  RB:show run | begin interface interface GigabitEthernet0/0/0 i...

darkie24 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

 I'm testing vPC in GNS3 but the LACP port channel on switch keeps getting suspended. I keep seeing this on Switch  however vPC is up on the remote Nexus switches:*Apr 10 20:08:18.412: %EC-5-L3DONTBNDL2: Gi0/0 suspended: LACP currently not enabled on...

SnipImage.JPG
hmc250000 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes