cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a router for my house. Right now i have a Juniper SRX300. Does cisco have something with around the same specs? I have started down the ccna/ccnp route and just want my home network to be Cisco.

Hello,as it says on the following page, the performance of the ASR1002-HX is 44-100 Gbps.https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/routers/asr-1002-hx-router/index.htmlSo what is the standard throughput (unencrypted) and how can it be increased?I can't ...

User404 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am currently working on an NTP penetration test resolution task. Many of our Cisco switches got flagged up as having a NTP vulnerability. The pen test results advises to upgrade to 4.2.8p9 or "add 'disable monitor' to the 'ntp.conf' configurati...

Find below is my running-config Router#show runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 4503 bytes!! Last configuration change at 10:08:55 UTC Thu Dec 2 2021 by cisco!version 16.9service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timestamps log da...

Jordan023 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  is there someone that can help me to upgrade my ASR 1001-X via GUI? For being more specific I have a problem when a path is requested, if I have my .bin file in my PC's downloads folder, which path do I have to insert? I tried to follow this gui...

Hello My Dear Friends,I have C800 router, created a vlan and assigned a network with 14 available IPs, so site side they will connect there devices to the router and they will assign IP from those 14 IPs, now the problem is there is device called E-G...

Have a cisco 2960 x-series switch that I am about to retire. I do not have a spare of such model but would like to copy configs to the SG220 switch. I hit wall in the Global Configuration when the SG220 could not accept the "service" command.     F...

Jordan023 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some problems with BGP graceful restart on ASR9010 when SSO occurs. I have ASR9010 which performs SSO, and Catalyst6504 as a peer device. BGP graceful restart is enabled on both sides, and I confirmed that BGP graceful restart capability h...

kIshihara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one tell me how to monitor the BW consumed by each device connected to this router? IndigoCard helped but nothing happened. 

Ann69 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 2 core switches and I have configured HSRP switch 1 is active IP address is 10.44.16.2 and switch 2 IP address is 10.44.16.2 and my Vir IP address is 10.44.16.1. HSPR for VLAN interface  The host connected to my dis switch from the morning I'm...