cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hi, I have some problems with BGP graceful restart on ASR9010 when SSO occurs. I have ASR9010 which performs SSO, and Catalyst6504 as a peer device. BGP graceful restart is enabled on both sides, and I confirmed that BGP graceful restart capability h...

kIshihara by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can any one tell me how to monitor the BW consumed by each device connected to this router? IndigoCard helped but nothing happened. 

Ann69 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I have 2 core switches and I have configured HSRP switch 1 is active IP address is 10.44.16.2 and switch 2 IP address is 10.44.16.2 and my Vir IP address is 10.44.16.1. HSPR for VLAN interface  The host connected to my dis switch from the morning I'm...

Hello, Is there a difference between these two cables? A920-CONS-KIT-S, found on this page:https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/routers/asr920/hardware/installation/guide/b-asr920-ic-hig/b-asr920-ic-hig_chapter_0101.html A900-CONS-KIT-S, found on th...

Hello experts !i am doing dmvpn with dual hub but the problem is HO-primary router is all OK but HO-secondary router is malfunctioning. HO-secondary & primary & branch is configured with EIGRP broadcasting the tunnel and LAN network.HO-primary & bran...

Hello. I'd appreciate any assistance solving the following problem. This is a basic layout of the network:EDIT: I'm working with real devices, not on Packet Tracer.  Wireless clients on VLAN 200 obtain IPs from a DHCP server on VLAN 1 through a route...

Capture.JPG
tresdodi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello, we want to use BGP multipath to share the bandwidth of WAN connections, but traffic is encrypted with GetVPN. Anybody has used this, can the features be combined? Best Regards,Christian

hi! we have cisco 891 router which is not working PoE ports.Does it need to be activated? If so, how can it be done. #show versionCisco IOS Software, C800 Software (C800-UNIVERSALK9-M), Version 15.4(3)M, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)#sh invNAME: "C891F-K9",...

Hi all,I'm having an issue with a few users who need access to a URL.  Basically I have a PC on a vlan with an ip address of 10.55.102.44.  They need access to a site with an ip 169.254.9.53.  The traffic isn't getting as far as our firewall to allow...

lquinn by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes