cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Is either the ISRv or Cat8Kv supported running on a Nutanix AHV platform ?I see RedHat KVM listed as a supported hypervisor platform, and one could argue the Nutanix AHV is a KVM variant for all intents and purposes, BUT..... I need to know ...

sld by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have a C93180YC-EX NEXUS 9000 l3 switch/router that I want to use for l2vpn attachment circuits.  I am able to turn on mpls and other services, and I can see the feature for evc, but I am unable to enable it on the device. Is there a specif...

I received my new routers and didn't realize that they use a Micro USB console port.  I am currently trying to get my hands on an adapter but it may take a bit to get one in shipped in.   Till then I'm trying to access my router via the switch ports....

Hi People,   I am so much confused regarding the difference between Q-in-Q tunneling and GRE Tunneling.   I have used Tunneling/VPN to connect the remote locations to provide the full range of voice communication in my infrastructure, via tunneling I...

Hi all,Can anyone clearly explain that what is the difference between L2TP and GRE tunnel? I am  trying to understand where these protocol are used and why we use L2TP instead of GRE in some cases and vice versa.Thanks

Hi All,My assignment requires me to attach two routers one using a copper cross-over cabling. I'm connecting  router 2901 via int g0/0 to router 4311 via inter g0/0/2. However this port is not readily available?Any suggestions on how to install this ...

bi13hy by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We have set of PLC/SCADA devices that is connected to the Cisco switch. All those ports are configured with Same VLAN that it has to be. We can ping the switch from layer 3 perspective but all these end devices are not able to communicate amo...

Hello,Currently working on a CUBE and Teams configuration. The status of calls is the following :Endpoint  ---> CUBE ---> Teams user [Working]Endpoint (+33296086772)  <--- CUBE <--- Teams user (+33296086769) [Not working] When the teams user calls th...

louisKl1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes