cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to impliment ip sla monitor on my network. I Have Hub anb spoke network with a central router at head office and many remote branches. All the remote branches connect to the Head office via 2 connections, 1 primary and 1 backup link usin...

cm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please take a look at the attached topology, if there is a switch put between R1, R2 and R3, R4, logically they are full mesh, so we can address the IP as indicating in the topology, my questions is: if we have to go for direct connection without swi...

Hi All,I have a Cisco 3845 router running "c3845-advipservicesk9-mz.124-3a" code.Off the Cisco product pages, nothing is mentioned about this router running QoS however on the router, I can set mls qos map and that's about it.I can't work out how to ...

Hi Guys,Could you please advise how to configure the shaping on the cisco router. I know about the first field but I am not sure how to calculate the second and third field in the command. For exampleShape 1000000 ? ?The 1mb is the cir and the...

I have One router connecting three WAN path between Site A and Site B(1st link is MetroE connecting from Site A router Fa 0/2/3 to other site B Cisco layer 3 switch at gi 0/1, other is site a Rouetr 0/2/1 connecting to site A PIX 515 which is connect...

I am trying to set up an 871 router to connect to DSL over PPPoE. As far as I can tell, it is set up correctly, but it doesn't look like it is negotiating properly. I have attached the config as well as the output from the debug ppp negotiation.Am ...

pmccloud by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Ref- Catalyst 3560 Switch Software Configuration Guide Pg: 12-21To reduce the risk of spanning-tree loops or storms, you can disable VLAN 1 on any individual VLAN trunk port by removing VLAN 1 from the allowed list. When you remove VLAN 1 from a tru...

skhirbash by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company ABC can establish VPN connection to company XYZ. Problem- cannot ping or access resources on company xyz network after establishing vpn connection.Facts- My company ABC LAN IP is 10.1.x.x & company XYZ LAN IP is 10.1.x.x.Question- what ca...