cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I am trying to port forward one of our servers which uses the IP address 192.168.1.200 to Port 84 on the RV320 router. When I add the port forwarding rule on the router and made sure it was enabled and then rebooted the router. When I type in ...

Hi, Is there a way to do port forwarding only on LAN?Port forward from LAN Ethernet0 port 80 to web-server (LAN) port 80. version 12.3interface Ethernet0 ip address 10.1.1.250 255.255.255.0 ip nat inside ! ip nat inside source static tcp 10.1.1.251...

pedja by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, Cisco community, I am trying to configure Cisco Unified Call Manager and SIP trunking on the Cisco 4321 series router. Has anyone done something similar, who can guide me on how to configure it step by step? Any help would be much appreciated.

Steve4545 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi expertsRecently i have configured DHCP SNOOPING & IP VERIFY SOURCE in all the ports of the switch for enabling anti spoofing. It is also working perfectly as getting the IP address from the DHCP server and not allowing the users to assign the IP A...

I have a simple question,  there is layer 3 switch1 connected to another layer3 switch2 as a trunk port, the default route points to an interface on firewall, can a trunk port resolve this address and route traffic fine? if yes can someone please ex...

Prac2.JPG
Sallz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! QOS in DMVPN

I wondered, we are taking the mpls channel, the provider said that he would configure the priority of voice traffic (tos 160/tos 184), on top of the provider's channel I am building a dmvpn tunnel with ipsec encryption, that is, the provider will see...

Currently we have failover ISP but SIC will not establish over the 2nd ISP without manual intervention. Both ISP terminate from their corresponding interfaces with different IP addresses directly to the firewall with ISP Redundancy enabled. When ISP ...

Hello, Is it possible to recover a complete list of Interfaces and Routes with Moquery ? I need someting like that for Interfaces :L3OUT_MPOD/topology/pod-2/node-202/eth2/36/vlan-14,192.168.140.34/30,infra/overlay-2 (Name, IP, VR) And somethnbig like...

valentik by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So I got a 3925 router. Configured G0/0 for the cable modem. And configured G0/1 for my lan. The issue I’m having is I can ping google from the router but when I connect my laptop to the G0/1 port I cannot ping google. So for some reason the traffic ...