cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon! After February 1, routers stopped connecting to the smart account, giving an error Fail to send out Call Home HTTP message. There is access to port 443, there is also a connection. Smart Account Server is dropping the connection. What...

Hi all, I have a cisco ISR-C921-4p, it have 4 lan and 2 wan port.I want to turn set gi4 as vlan 45 and gi5 as vlan 46 config tint gi4switchport mode accessswitchport access vlan 45 the above command does not work, any solution?

Codeblix by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Hello, We have internet connection with our ISP and speed is 40mbps. But I need also provide for our specific clients additional Guaranteed 30mbps speed. ISP can temporary increase our speed up to 70mbps. But how I can configure Router that he can pr...

Hi all  I am configuring a DHCP router with two DNS servers but I cannot add more than one DNS address to the pool. Every instruction I find tells me to use the dns-server 192.168.5.2 192.168.5.3 command but it gives an error. If I add one then add ...

DNS.png

Resolved! VLAN configuration

4331 router , vlan command is un recognized from the global configuration mode. Unable to create VLANS. only vlan-autoconfig command is available

Hello all, Please i need lists  of  Cisco router with 4G SIM card Single or dual better.An urgent reply will be appreciated, i need  to buy 2 units  of anyone within my budget now. Best regardsChinedu

EDU1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Bad mask 0XFFFFF

Why does 255.0.0.0 work on this interface yet 0.255.255.255 or 0.0.0.255 does not? for ip 3.3.3.1  This is a standard interface configuration command applied on a freshly booted router. I spent last week figuring out how to manually do prefixes so I ...

2.png
hfakoor222 by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all I am using packet tracer to configure a router to be the DHCP for hosts and have two questions.1. Do I need to use a sub interface for just one VLAN in this case VLAN 10? If not how do I do it with just one VLAN?2. On this same network with th...

Conceptual Question for you guys/gals. Is it possible to use a single CUCM to receive it's own destined calls as well as act as a router/gateway for calls between 2 other connected CUCMs? Would this be accomplished with route patterns solely or is th...