cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! EIGRP, not all subnets are displayed

so i configured all the network interfaces and EIGRP networks on all 3 routers, but in IP route table 192.168.5.40, 192.168.5.24, and 192.168.5.56 subnets does now show up. it shows the 192.168.5.24/28 as 192.168.5.16/28. i only configured a 192.168....

image.png image.png image.png
Akila by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Static NAT not working properly in ASA firewall

Hello all,I am using cisco ASA 5515 with 9.2 image, I have to nat need to be implemented: first nat form inside interface to outside (For accessing internet from LAN), i am using PAT with outside interface ip (private ip given by service provider) th...

Eman.Bakri by Beginner
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

OSPF default route question

Hello, In a practice lab I have two routers configured with OSPF directly connected. I have established an OSPF adjacency and advertised a default route from each router with the "default-information originate always" command. Each router will not...

Resolved! High CPU Utilization

Sometimes my C-3900 router behaves abnormally. I am showing my last 5 second sorted utilization of the router.It shows my highest utilization for a process id is .31 % for 5 seconds and 1 min it is 0.33% but why the cpu utilization is 91 % for 5 minu...

How to copy router license

Hello, How to backup or copy license from router 2901 (ipbase, security ) before upgrading. Technology Package License Information for Module:'c2900'------------------------------------------------------------------------Technology Technology-package...

mmarie by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

configuration of NIM-ES2-4

I'm VERY much a beginner !  Is there some magic ip address to use for interface vlan ????  I want is to configure gigabitethernet0/1/0 as a port connected to an unmanaged switch for PC, printer, NAS, etc !  The addresses should be assigned by dhcp po...

lam32123 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VLan IP on 2960 Switch and 1921 Router

Hello I know I should know this... I was wondering how this works. My 1921 GE 0/0 has a 10.0.0.68 IP address from the Internet. The GE 0/1 is assigned 192.168.0.1 with a DHCP Server vlan 1. My 2960 is connected to the GE 0/1 and have it set to be 192...

fbeye by Enthusiast
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Community list regex question

HiCan anyone help me with an expanded community list regex question please?I couldn't get the below to work. It just picked up nothing, although, on online regex checkers it works:^(649[0-9][0-9]):(.{1,5})$I did manage to get the following working th...

Resolved! converting routed port to L2

I have an ISR4451 router (running version 16.8.1) with an SM-X-ES3D-48-P card in it, which is a card version of the C3560E switch (running version 15.2(3)E1).  Several of the hosts on the switch are serving NTP traffic, which are 60-100 byte UDP pack...

joelm by Beginner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1GB Ethernet DIA

Greetings - I ordered 1GB Ethernet DIA for three different sites.  Each site was delivered with a fiber handoff, instead of an Ethernet handoff.  Now the carrier is wanting to charge extra for the media converter for each site.  Was I wrong to assume...

jini by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: