cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

hi,i'm trying to monitor an IPSec VPN tunnel for latency, jitter and packet loss.udp-jitter using g729a codec doesn't seem to work and i don't see the option for 'icmp-jitter' in an ASR1K. is this the same as 'path-jitter' option?also what's the diff...

Resolved! Keychain - OSPF

Hi all, hope to find everyone well I was told that we could use keychains in OSPF where the routing protocol would automatically change the key from time to time and all the switches / routers (in my case 7 Catalyst Switches) would automatically upda...

We have a ASR920-12SZ-IM that was running IOSXE 15.6.2 perfectly fine.  Upgraded unit to 16.5 and it upgraded the FPGA automatically.  Then it rebooted, then we noticed that after it reboots, it keeps stating that FPGA needs to be upgraded and goes i...

PK99 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! SRTE

I configured the Policy to choose the path followed by traffic between 100.100.100.100 and 100.100.100.101 but there is a problem  

qst 1.png qst.png qst3.png
username11 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! RPKI on NX-OS

Hello !  Is there a way to configure BGP RPKI (like https://beufa.net/fr/blog/rpki-use-routinator-rtr-cache-validator-cisco-ios-xr/) on NX-OS ?  We have Nexus 9396 PX and N9K FX. Thanks!

Resolved! Static Route

% 192.168.3.0 overlaps with FastEthernet0/0Routing, Other Routers https://www.solarwinds.com/free-tools/advanced-subnet-calculator#subnetcalculator . Does it work any lab? I am so confused this lab. I do not know how to ping all router, and the end d...

Hello all,   I am trying to wrap my head around default routing. Can anybody explain to me why these L3 switches cannot ping each other.   I have two L3 Switches acting as a routing device.   Switch 1 config:    ip routingip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 20....

Tom101 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone, In my setup, I have a cisco ISR1000 router servicing a small LAN (DHCP and static IPs for a few servers, private address range) and connecting it to the WAN using NAT. There is a dedicated (transparent) firewall filtering all network tra...

an_ho by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISR4400 ROMMON

So I don't know if its just me but I can't seem to get to ROMMON on my 4400 Series ISR 4451. I have literally tried everything cycling power ctr+break, power cycle ctrl+shift+6, power cycle baud rate 1200 and space bar for 10-15 sec. I'm not sure if ...