cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyoneI have configured everything, OSPF, PAT, DHCP server.. I am ordered to configure voip on another router called VOIP. IP Phones gets ip address (voice ip address 10.172.32.0 255.255.248.0) successfully  but somehow, they don't get line n...

Please help me to configure my router for bussiness use this is my old config file.any one can please suggest me the best configuration for cisco 1841 Current configuration : 1388 bytes!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msecservice timest...

Test   NAT + PBR Deployment   Hello. So I have nothing to post as this is a theory and a question on its legitimacy, as in, can it be done this way or what better way.   ASA 5508-X w/ 6 Usable Static IP’s  x.x.x.182 (ASA WAN)  x.x.x.177  x.x.x.178  ...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My routers cant be pinged from external addresses but they can ping each other on all interfaces.Ie, Router 1 can ping 172.16.0.2 and 23.133.XXX.1 but HE's looking-glass cant ping 23.133.XXX.1 Router 1: BGP to H.E. > GRE > Router 2: BGP to...

cogenyk by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, I'm having a problem with my carrier. My router is showing short BGP flaps every days but carrier router installed at my office is not showing any down ( this is a L2 connection and I have BGP directly with remote site ). Logs of 1st July ...

I'm attempting to monitor GLBP status via SNMP and I'm having issues attempting to find the correct MIB or OID to allow me to monitoring this FHRP. I know you can monitor HSRP and VRRP, but I'm having issues with finding anything on GLBP. I'm running...

c.l.joy by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please i have been trying to connect my cisco router c1100-4p to the internet but not connecting. please help.... no ip domain lookupip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.10.1 192.168.10.30ip dhcp excluded-address 192.168.20.1 192.168.20.15ip dhcp exclude...

Abiatech by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello, i have this alert on my monitoring system came from ASR1006 /1009 routers  with  "A notification indicating that number of active session from a particular client Ethernet MAC address has reached the configured per MAC limit 10. There won't be...

Muradazz by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can i use ring topology to connect all of my motor drives to one Cisco IE 2000 series industrial ethernet switch? For example, I have fifty motor drives and one ethernet switch to connect PLC. What is the fastest and cheapest way to connect all the d...

berfinito by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! VRRP Setup

HiWith the below topology, is it possible to get VRRP up and running between the two switches if I create L3 portchannels to the firewall instead of sub-ifs or SVI's with trunked vlan's?I'm guessing the only way would be if the two L3 port channels ...

vrrp_topology.PNG
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card