cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have fiber run on port g0/1/0 on this ISR 4451 to a switch. Is there a way only allow 10MB traverse on this port. Thanks 

hi, I've noticed interesting issue. I have two routers (test env, GNS2 7200 routers) connected with VTI tunnel configured between them. (tunnels are using unnumbered ip from underlying interfaces) I configured urpf on both sides of tunnel and eigrp r...

Hi everyone, May I ask if it is ok to buy a performance license and use it on a router that has an old firmware version? We are worried if it might take effect or not.  This is the current firmware versionbootflash isr4300-universalk9.03.16.04b.S.155...

Hi all,   hope to find everyone well.   It's the following, I applied a key chain until the year 2035 in OSPF but I have some doubts regarding if the keys will change smoothly and that my costumer will not loose connection while the keys are changing...

I have a basic QoS policy where I am trying to remark packets as they are coming in. It looks like my classification is working but remarking is not. This is my configuration class-map match-any CM_REALTIME_WANmatch dscp efclass-map match-any CM_BUSI...

Resolved! Deleting ACL list

How to delete all ACL list, for example I have access list named "Printer" and how to completely remove it.  

goat1 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear good morning, I come to you with a problem and see if someone had the same problemcdp doesn't work for me on my ASR1002 router, if I enable it in global configuration with cdp run it doesn't work I don't see anything connected to my router, it o...

lisandro by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease see attachedbetween L3-Sw and ISP-RTR eBGP is up and runningbetween L3-Sw and Nexus1 iBGP/OSPF is up and runningbetween L3-Sw and Nexus2 iBGP/OSPF is up and runningso i have a ip address on RTR1 which is pingable from ISP-RTR,  and on the L3...

I have a Cisco SPA122 Router, SN# CCQ2001OED9. I use this to activate my home phones via internet. I am having problems and am trying to figure out if it is the phones or this router. The phones will work fine then when I would hang up an then redial...

rickr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

FTD  firewalls were migrated to a new FMC (firepower management centre)secondary FTD wont accept new policy config push from FMC to put it in HA with primary FTD

mze by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card