cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Resolved! dhcp pool and vrf

Hi, VRF usually are used at interface so that making packet special.  Please the two below configurations. Is there any different impact on dhcp pool between the two configurations? Thank you Configuration 1:ip vrf test1rd 100:10!ip dhcp pool test1ne...

Dear All, We have Nexus 93128 switches running on vPC. Recently , we have done a network up grataion activity , during that time  Nexus-9K-1 switch was powered Off. After completion of activity. VPC role is showing like below. What exactly should ...

keen4.net by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a new Catalyst 9600 that should replace an older Catalyst 6500 acting as our client's gateway.Since we have dedicated uplink interfaces for each lab, we are using route-map to route traffic to them.On the new 9600, we could not add the ip ...

robad by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For a router, IF one interface is connected to a trusted zone and one is connected to an untrusted zone, how would I apply an ACL 110 inbound on an appropriate interface to deny all IP traffic, an ACL 120 to permit TCP port 443 traffic and permit any...

sanjayh23 by Level 1
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have run EIGRP over 2 IPIP tunnel in order to have redundancy .But they do not access the local network.is it make difference to run EIGRP over tunnel or something .somebody told me to run BGP instead of EIGRP to solve the multicast problem .Ple...

I have a Meraki MS390 that I'm using to setup my wireless network.  This switch is connected to 2 5K Nexus switches as a up link.  From there, I have distrubtion switches that have to go through the 5K to the MS390.  Routing has been setup but routin...

dlynch by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,My company has multiple sites, so they have configured GRE tunnels between each other. But, I meet a problem that when I ping from site A(an example is host A) to a host in site B, in core switch of site B I have created an extended ac...

Hey Guys/Gals, I have a network that has a 4G Modem, Satellite Communication device, and an Interoperability connection. These three devices should send in a precedence of 4G, SATCOM, Interop. To achieve this I set 3 floating routes each of which inc...