cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Do you guys think that a Open BSD BGP Server Router, Quad Core Zeon Processor with Broadcom Netextreme TCP offload NIC and 4GB of ram can compete with a Cat 6506 as an edge router doing BGP for full routing Tables?

Hi Can any one guide me to hardening my router?What is the proceedure?Is there any litrature available?Thanks and Regards,S.Venkataramana.

Lavanholy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everybody!I faced a problem of abnormal behavior of 7301 with the following configuration of QOS:policy-map PARENT class class-default shape average 512000 service-policy CHILDpolicy-map CHILD class REALTIME_N priority percent 50 class R...

pklepikov by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a 1811 router on which I am using the firewall feature set. We currently have one blackberry enterprise server (server1=192.168.0.2 LAN, xx.yy.zz.230 WAN) in the LAN behind this firewall which is functioning well.We would like to add a 2nd ...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone I have an ipsec VPN created, but in addition to this we need to let me do multicast between points of the VPN, for a system VideoConference someone can guide me how to do it? Thanks for your helpRouter 1 connected to source version 12....

I am considering using a cisco router as my gateway/border router. Mylan machines will be nat'd behind it. I have read the NSA's guide tosecuring these devices and turned off all of the unnecessary services.But I had some questions regarding the acls...

treebug00 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi, I have nbar protocol discovery running with netflow, it says users are using edonkey?? But I really think it's Citrix Metaframe, how can I check what ports nbar is using and can they be edited?This is a Cisco 877 in VPN mode. Version 12.4(15) T...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe try to Connect a CIsco 3845 via a WIC2T Serial Interface via Cisco Mini Serial Connector to a P300 Sat Modem (DB37) RS422 ModeI see the Interface go up for 20 Seconds then Down... and i see only Input Errors...I used a CAB-SS-449MT Cable

As i know Frame Relay networks are called NBMA(Nonbroadcasting multiaccess networks)CCNA ICND page 394.According to CCNP BSCI chapter 6 you can configure OSPF networks over Frame Relay as broadcasting or non-broadcasting. I am confused about this.Tha...

I am managing a medium to large frame-relay network consisting of mainly 64k lines to the remote nodes. I am using policy-maps, linked to class maps , linked to ACL's on the sub-interfafces, however I notice my predecessor have also attached ACL's bo...

Hi,we're running a c7204 as lns to terminate PPPoE users comming in vial2tp. Authentication and accounting is handeled by radius. Sometimesafter 1 day, sometimes after 3 days all ppp sessions gets down, nore-login is possible.At this time i see many...

HiI have a problem in establishing PPP connection between Cisco and D-link. When i authenticate the remote (D-link) user locally on Cisco router LCP/IPCP is formed. But when i try to authenticate the user centrally on radius PAP negotiation is not ha...

Resolved! Multi VRF CE

Hello.How many VRF can be configure on Cisco1800 and Cisco2800 platforms?Thank you very much.

pbenin by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes