cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to figure out how I should configure my two L3 switches in order to have interVlan routing.At the moment only 2 VLAN exists on each switch, VLAN 1 and VLAN 2.The two switches are connected by trunking and hosts within each VLAN can com...

Gip by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

hello,   we have been restarting the core switch from past four days at morning time, the Output led in RED, below pasted some information from core-switch for your reference, both smps off, so i decide to start one smps to see whats going on in anot...

WhatsApp Image 2021-12-05 at 1.36.43 PM.jpeg
feroz syed by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All , We have 2 INTERNET links and both are active and doing Multipath for the auto load balancing. My primary link is working fine and can see input and output traffic on that interface. However on my secondary link i can only see the output traf...

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Wanting to make sure I understand this correctly.    Static NAT:  ip nat inside source 192.168.10.111 6.1.1.111 route-map nonatRoute Map: nonat -> references ACL nat-testACL nat-test: deny ip 192.168.50.0 0.0.0.255 10.7.7.0 0.0.0.255                 ...

I have two router connected with EBGP peering , i can able to ping both router's IP address,but i cann't establish neighbour reliation ship.following error messange in log message , can anybody tell me urgently*Mar 1 03:54:39.022: BGP: Import timer ...

minumathur by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I am working on an ISR4351. It is currently running version 15.5(3)S4b, and we want to update it to 17.3.4a so it can support smart licensing. I have followed many community discussions and haven't found my problem. #show versionCisco IOS XE ...

louisKl1 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiPlease see attached, the x2 Nexus 5k Switches are configured has a VPC pair already VPC domain 10I want to configure ibgp between the Nexus Switches and the IOS Sack, the IOS Stack is runing EBGP peering with ISP Router,we have subnets Southbound o...

Hi  I'm a cisco student and I have been told a number of times that when testing the show running-config command should be a last resort and should be avoided where possible in packet tracer is the show running-config the best command to view the bas...

jk865 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,We have 6880X as core switch wiht 2 INTERNET links. One internet link is fiber and the other one is Microwave.We are running BGP with Multipath enable which is doing the Auto load balancing on both linksHowever we are facing some issues with C...

Bhardwajp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello guys. We have deployed new Cisco 1111-8P routers in most of our branches, but what i have been noticing lately is that the routers will suddenly become unaccessible via ssh, when we login via console, we can see that ssh is disabled, we have to...