cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, forumThis senario comes form Routing TCP/IP volume 2, page 298. When I finished configuring all 8 routers, I have the following output form the router named Whitetooth:r6#sh ip bgp 10.35.5.0BGP routing table entry for 10.35.5.0/24, version 14Path...

I must build a QoS policy on network having different sort of trafic such as real time trafic, best effort trafic...My test plan is formed by LAN1 which is linked by SWITCH1 to ROUTER1.ROUTEUR1 is linked to ROUTEUR2 and ROUTER2 is linked to LAN2 by S...

Djule2804 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am seeing very high CPU utilization on my router. I see the process IP Input using the max cpu. I do have ensured that ip cef is running and also is enabled on the interfaces, I am running 12.3 T2 Ip image. Any idea suggestions.-Hoogen

hoogen_82 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

With the default rip v2 timer settings, a route is supposed to refuse alternative routes to a network while in the holddown state (which should start after the router doesn't receive an update anymore for 180 secs).Unfortunately it never goes into th...

I have to config blackhole config in BGP peering. Infact what i need to do is to put the malicious ip in blackhole.In case of DOS attack i have to put this ip in drain before chocking my pipe. (obviously null route will not work in this case). Any me...

Resolved! VTP Server

Hi Experts,I want to know How Configuration Revision Number generated from the VTP servers (Based on what ), and if I have two VTP Servers which one will be the server....Regards,Ibrahim Alwahidi

We have a DS3 point-to-point circuit and want to configure sub interfaces on this line while keeping the encapsilation HDLC. We're only able to pass traffic over the physical interface and not the sub-int. Is this possible or do we need to change to ...

kpobst by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi dear friend,"IP CEF glitch " what is this and how we troubleshoot thi prob, and what are the mian reasons for this glitch.Thanks abd RegardsAfzaal Qadir

Hi, I'v got this AS5300 cisco switch, I'm using it for VOIP traffic, I need some help on editing, configuring, administring VOIP carriers on this device, it has 4 E1 ports. I saw on www that there is an easyway doing this with some kind software or i...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card