cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

A typical scenario 2621xm router with e1 link BGP running, How many hits would the cisco router need to have to take the BGP down or how long would the hits have to be .ie 200 ms ??

tbarnett by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Erfan is there.I am getting error while configuring router-2691.the error is given below: MEM2691-256D-INC is not valid. Please remove it. Error Correction Details are currently not available for this error. Please do me favour in this regards.

eahmed007 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! 3560 versus 4948

Hi guys, can someoane please explain to me what is the biggest differece between this 2 switches 3560 and 4948 (not throughput or dual power supply on 4948).What is the functional advantage of the 4948 over the 3560 (i.e. what kind of configuration/n...

HiI have 2800 series router. It has ethernet interface . Can I know the MAC address of the interface ?? Like the MAC address of the PC LAN Card.Thanksbiplob

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a facility in China. They don't have any servers, but they do have an internet connection with several static IP addresses. They want to add some kind of NAS (or server) device in China which would copy/synchronize certain directories from ...

ngriger77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Greetings,I have a 1841 router with 2 wan ports. Each WAN port is configured with an ip sla and rtr object tracking.From what I have read I know it is possible to send an snmp trap when either interface goes down. Since I dont have a snmp environment...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys I have a very weird issue I am helping out a buddy and I cant get OSPF to form up. Now let me throw out there I'm not a newbie to R&S but I'm not a CCIE. I can get the point to point serial interfaces to ping each other but I can't get ospf to s...

We are trying to identify a method where the ATM sub-interface shows line protocol UP but the ip reachability to the other side of the PVC is not there due to some issues in the ATM backbone.Can we would be able to use the track 1 interface ip routin...

i would like to add an addition switch3750G 48PS to a production stack which is having 3750 ( not 3750G). what do i need to be prepare?thanks

hubert456 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks,the question is: there's a way to implement an RP fault tolerance?I've two RP, and I've to use one for X mGroups and one for Y mGroups, but if the first fails I need that the second serves all X and Y mGroups, and the same for a second's fau...

ariela by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a router cisco 3825.the router has 256 mb of memory, but it is not using all of it because of dead process which is called "usb_startup" this dead process takes something like 60mb of the router memory. the reload command doesnt solve the pro...

kfirharel by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes