cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I work with an MPLS service provider, we have this weird this with our Cisco routers, when the client does a traceroute from their Site-A to Site-B and also do the opposite, they get difference results, always missing 2 hops. The client thinks...

Spinovski by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,Can anyone please explain while advertising routes to BGP peer why we create a static route pointing towards null 0 when it won't make any value. I mean after adverting the network to our BGP peer, our router/L3 switch will consider those...

After confirming MPLS L3VPNs and doing some internet breakout tasks. I wanted to have a look at leaking routes between VRFs away from L3VPNs. I have been able to use a import map within the VRF to import specific routes using a route-map and prefix l...

I have configured my Cisco ASA to translate internal addresses to external (WAN) interface. Everything works right, internet connection works as expected.  I have created site to site tunnel between ASA and AWS. I was able to ping resources on AWS fr...

1.jpg
jelenb by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Due to flash inconsistency/errors after a power surge issue, my router C800 started acting very strange. Having spent several weeks trying to bring life back into it through formats and the whole lot, I decided to replace it completely. I man...

Veridizer by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Members.We are getting high cpu  utilization, due to this network is not working properly.Following are the log of show processes cpu sorted , How can we identify why CPU is utilized. CPU utilization for five seconds: 100%/96%; one minute: 90%; fi...

In my lab configuration i am not able to redistribute between BGP and OSPF in an MPLS type setup, i've attached a topology diagram and full configs for reference. On my PE routers i can see that they are learning routes from the CE/CPE routers via OS...

Evlaa2021 by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, we just started OTT services in our network. The most of the customers are connected via wireless with devices, that can prioritize traffic properly if the traffic will  have the 802.1p/DSCP/ToS value correctly configured prior to the traffic...

divadko by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good morning all. I'm currently in the process of upgrading from a 2921 to a 4331 (there probably isn't a great deal of difference between the two however I managed to acquire one lol) anyhow i'm struggling to get a internet connection. I copied the ...

gherkin12 by Level 1
  • 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a route reflector that learns all the prefixes from its clients, my question is how can I inject some of these prefixes that it learns into its routing table? For instance it has a default route in its bgp table (I can see the default route wh...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi Members. We are getting following message on NMS, We nee to know what dose it means or is it something which we need to address. cpu die temperature 0 of hardware health monitoring.+11.95 Voltage 0 of hardware health Monitoring This message is get...

Hello everyone.Why do we use a wildcard mask Instead subnet mask?I know that in the wildcard mask; 0 is important and in the subnet mask 1 is important. but I can't understand why we use a wildcard mask?

Dopamine by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when I do 'show ip bgp all' on my 8300 router, I can see all networks and the next hop, but when I choose one of those networks and do 'show ip bgp a.b.c.d/nn', the output would be %network not in table.    can someone please explain why this happens...

D@1984 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card