cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I want to setup a private line to my datacenter in another location. My Central Office)vlan traffic will flow to the (Remote location)datacenter and vice versa. Do I need to use some type of layer 2 technology to interconenct these 2 sites?How would ...

Hi,I have a PIX 501(Version 6.3(5))which is configured for remote access vpn(dynamic crypto map)In the other side is a software cisco vpn client (v4.0.5(Rel) on a XP sp2 machine.When I try to connect to the PIX via the vpn client after a succesfull a...

oszkari by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a configuration with 2x 7200 connected to a 6509. The 2 7200's have our transit and peering points. The 6500 is our core switch.We are trying to get iBGP from the 7200's to the 6500 with some filtering for only the 7200 connected ASN and thei...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI,My MWR 1941-DC router has 4 e1 link. One of the serial link shows ::x#sh inter s 0/2:0Serial0/2:0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is GT96K Serial Description: BOGRA LINK Internet address is 172.16.254.50/30 MTU 1500 bytes, BW 1984 Kbit, DL...

bikash_bd by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi experts,I've encounter a problem where 1 of my PE 8T-V35 ports doesn't support 2Mbps link. But, my others PE with same router model (7206) and IOS version can support the 2Mbps link on 8T-V35 ports. I've already make a back-to-back troubleshooting...

azmirccnp by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We use 3750 edge-switches connected to a 3750 to route the vlans. When we are directly connected to an edge-switch, Network Assistant runs very slow. If we use Network Assistant from a pc located on a different subnet the response is much faster. So ...

mthall by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

at present i am using cisco 1751 series routers as my internet router, now we increased from 1Mbps to 2Mbps, i some times face in telneting & accessing the router via router, i get memory out of flow error flow error message, so could some one sugge...

I have a router 3640 with a NM-1A OC3 SMI Module, I need to configure ATM over IP, this router support the obsolete RFC 1483, this RFC was replaced for a RFC2486, is there any problem between these 2 RFC or the Router can works transparently with RFC...

I have configured Eazy VPN on cisco 1700, at present i am connecting via vpn client, so is that possible to connect via SSL VPN client via web browser? if so, what changes or packages i need to install on the router & the name of the package & the co...

I have user in branch that access internet using proxy server located on central location. User uses some apps from internet (web app https) that I need to put into QOS somehow using match protocol or some other way. Problem is that I cannot use matc...

dragec by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes