cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I'am waiting on some new 38xx hardware in the meantime I need to bring a few sites up with some existing 2611xm's. I was told they may need extra memory. We are peering with our mpls provider using BGP.Anyone else using the 2611xm's running bgp?

Hello, Great work everyone, I read this forum often. I have a question, that I cannot seem to get a straight answer from anyone.We have two locations, location A, has two ISP's (1,2), and location B has ISP 1. I am attempting to find a solution wh...

t.khan by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I hv one 3640 i upload the IOS through rommon mode successfully.now when i do the Router#sh flashSystem flash directory:No files in System flash[0 bytes used, 4194304 available, 4194304 total]4096K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write...

i configured a new multilink with my ISP and i can ping out to the Internet but users reported they couldnt get out. i am PAT'g to the multilink interface and that seems to work fine b/c i could browse the net with our local domain controllers to wha...

Hi chaps,Wondering if any one can help me on this;The AL-alarm LED on the E1 interface card inserted in 1721 is permanently on.I have attached a copy of show int ip brief.Any reason why the status is showing reset and down please?This router is new. ...

penbee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! sh arp on router

i want to know that what show arp ip address command shows on the router.if some one can explain we the outputof this command

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

For all of the following networks, what is the ip summary with the longest prefix? networks 10.1.1.0/24 10.1.11.0/24 10.1.14.64/26 10.1.15.192/30 Summaries 10.1.0.0/16 10.1.0.0/20 10.1.1.0/23 no summar...

Which statements are true concerning distance vector and link state routing protocols? Distance vector protocols have a finite limit of hop counts whereas link state protocols do not have a limit on the number of hops for a route. ...

Which layer(s) in the OSI reference model are missing from the TCP/IP reference model? Network Presentation Transport Session Data link

Hi, I had a Router cisco 2620 with a T1 card, I like to upgrade this Router, but not sure witch model select.I was thinking in a one form the 2800 family. Please give me your recomendationsthanks

jmarruffo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card