cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I need to route to a destination (10.1.2.2) only when two interfaces are up(vlan 1 & vlan 2) and when any one of these interfaces are down packets must use a floating static route .is it possible?

i want to run 6 t-1's on a 2621XM router - do you guys think it will work fine or will i see performance issues. i am going to replace an nm-hdv with an nmhdv-2t1 module along with a two port vwic2mft. one circuit is a PRI, one is a Internet T and th...

I 'm not agree with my book response, please can you give me your opinion.To what 3 destinations can a cisco router sends its logging process and error messages to ?A)Messag directoryB)Logging bufferC)Terminal lineD)History fileE) Configuration fileR...

I have a network having 4 servers all connected to PIX 515 all of the devices have global IP pix is connecetd to DSL modem which also have global ip.Now i have connecetd a router in parallel of pix so that those users accessing these servers from my ...

I have seen several references to spawning a TCL script from a kron job, but no actual example of how to do it. Everything I have read pertaining to kron jobs states that kron jobs can only execute exec commands that are independent of one another. ...

I have a Cisco 871 connected to my DSL i m using it for VPN as well as as a firewall now what i want to do is to check which of my internal user is using which about of bandwidth and some real time monitoring like softwares and web sites he is visiti...

Hello, I have a Cisco 4948 that I am looking to virtualize two routing environments. On port A I have ISP-A and on port B I have ISP-B. I want all clients on port Y to only be able to utilize ISP-A for internet and all clients on port Z to utilize on...

lxcollin1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Can anyone please help me to know what we can do with HWIC-4ESW card in 1841 router? I am asking this because neither a vlan interface can be created on 1841 nor a port of said card can be converted to routing port. So how will 1841 will do routin...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to create sub-interface's on a Cat 6509 w/ a SUP2-MSFC2 running Native IOS version 12.1.27b.E1. For some reason it will not let me create them nor does it seem to even understand the "encapsulation" command. I seemed to run across an arti...

eknell by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to work out how I can optimise WAN link detection failure for a frame relay circuit. I have a site with two routers each with a PVC back to a central site. The routers are currently setup with HSRP on the local LAN with interface tracki...

I have a 3750 which is connected to a 3750 in another office via a 100MPBS fiber loop. Is it best practice to have this interface in its own vlan (which has an SVI), or as a layer 3 interface? Are there any differences? Does it affect cef?Many thanks...

I've two public IPs from my ISP. I'd like to implement them in a router Cisco 1701. First IP works OK, but the secondary doesn't. This is the WAN interface config:interface ATM0.1 point-to-point description $FW_OUTSIDE$ ip address 80.44.47.220 255.25...

I have been battling with this for days now. I have posted this question before but still no answer. I have a router at a customer site. This router is used to connect to my office network and back into the customer's network. Connection to my office...