cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Lets say I have a Network range 192.168.1.0 /24. I have Two routers the Outside Edge Router#1 which would be 192.168.1.254/30 that connect to another router #2 192.168.1.253 /30. Is it possible to advertise 192.168.1.0 /24 in router #2 to my ISP us...

pduleski by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have at central site Cisco 2811 with WIC-1T and NM-4B-S/T and at remote sites Cisco 1841 with WIC-1T and WIC-B-S/T-V3. I've implemented WAN network over Frame-Relay with ISDN backup. I use EIGRP as routing protocols. Now at the central site I have ...

Hi,I'm looking into using policy maps and class maps on a 3560. I've got 2 access-lists. When a packet matches access-list 1 I want it to be policed to bandwidth X, any other traffic should hit access-list 2 which is policed to bandwidth Y.I *think...

I have a client with 2620XM and 1721 routers. They will be upgrading both to SP Svcs 12.4.6T. The max DRAM/Flash for the 1721 is 128/32 -- this is also the required memory for the IOS (per Feature Navigator). I cannot for the life of me find order...

robyn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ordered a 2821 router with the plan to keep my current T1 Internet connection and adding a 6MG Ethernet Internet connection. This router will be connected to an ASA device. I want to be able to send all email traffic through my current T1 and...

I ran across a document named "BGP Case Studies" earlier this week:http://www.cisco.com/warp/public/459/bgp-toc.htmlIt has a line that says: "The set clause for outbound route maps does not affect routes that reflect to iBGP peers"This means just ref...

mbrown by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a pb withe my WIC ADSL.When I connect to the DSL line It give thet not ok.I have on this router a T1 line that is ok.And I want that the DSL line like Backup.I give you my running conf.Could you please tell me what is the pb about my wicADS...

Dear All,We have one Cisco2811 router with V-WIC-2MFT-E1 card and another router Cisco1841 with V-WIC-1MFT-T1 card.Is it possible to connect these two routers with these cardsWith RegardsAnand

anand_vns by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have several links to the Internet. Also, i have a server outside (in the Internet) with a large bandwidth. I want to use the sum of all links for the internet. I think i have to make an VPN using all my internet links, with outside server in orde...

I have 2 sites connected via P2P T1's. The only traffic that travels across the T1's is internal network traffic. Both Sites use DSL for internet access. I would like to configure a VPN tunnel between the 2 sites to use in case the T1 fails. I'm ...

We've recently added a new Internet connection from a different provider (T1) to our network. Eventually, we're planning to move our Internet usage completely to the new connection, but in the mean time, I'd like to leave the statics the way they ar...

rshullaw by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need the following:I have Ethernet0/0 with 192.168.5.0/24 on the router that has two WAN circuits, MPLS and IPSEC'ed gre tunnel. both wan circuits go back to corporate. I have bgp running across MPLS and EIGRP across gre tunnels. GRE tunnels are...

I have the following on a router:router eigrp 50 redistribute eigrp 10 route-map Redistribute-10-to-50 network 10.0.0.0 network 192.168.0.0 0.0.255.255 no auto-summary!router eigrp 10 redistribute static redistribute eigrp 50 route-map Redistribute-5...

mmorris11 by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes