cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

To setup PPP authentication, we use "router1 (config) # username router2 password cisco" which is set in a GLOBAL configuration. What if we have more than one destination? Just type more of this command and then it will try all of them in order? Or i...

Does PPP encapsulation type required clock rate? Or only HDLC will need clock? or clock will be required only if I use serial interface don?t care about encapsulation type used?

In Dialer Profile, What is "router1 (config-if) # dialer pool-member 1", "router1 (config-if) #interface dialer 1", "router1 (config-if) #dialer pool1", "router1 (config-if) # dialer remote-name router2"? Can someone explain what does each command me...

"CHAP uses a three-way handshake. After the PPP link is established, the host send s "Challenge" message to the remote node. The remote node responds with a value calculated using a one-way hash function. The host checks the response against its own ...

We try to establish an ipsec connection between two devices.The cisco router says:Sep 9 13:09:41.603 UTC: ISAKMP:(0:0:N/A:0):Checking ISAKMP transform 1 against priority 1 policySep 9 13:09:41.603 UTC: ISAKMP: encryption 3DES-CBCSep 9 13:09:4...

bjornarsb by Level 4
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi AllI have cisco 2621 router with IOS version of 12.1.My office has Web/FTP server setup on private ip range. So i did NAT using "ip nat inside source static tcp 192.168.1.11 21 xx.xx.xx.xx 21 extendable"so i can access FTP from outside. I also wan...

HiI want to ask you about the fearture auto mdixcan i change it no auto mdix to auto mdix is live system is there any effect on the live systemThanks

Resolved! 1841 split

I have a LAN of 48 pc's. The ip's starting from 192.168.0.101 till 192.168.0.148. I also have a 1841 router with 2 ADSL connects and I would like the odd computers to be provited internet through the 1st ADSL and the even computers through the 2nd AD...

hio, I`ve a problem with my tcp to x25 conversation. my client works with tcp. it communites with a x25 server. I put a router to the networks witch makes the protocol translation.the tcp handshake works well, but after the handshake the router sends...

rebert by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regard classes.Say i have two classes defined in the same policy map which both match the same ip packets.Is there a determing factor to decide which class that traffic goes too?Im guessing that it might go to the first class define...