cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hello every,what's the different "ip prefix-list test permit 0.0.0.0/0 le 32" from "ip prefix test permit 0.0.0.0/0 ge 0".I think they are same ,but their result is differet in lab.there is a clue "If only the ge value is entered, the range is the va...

yan.yong by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a routing loop.tracert 10.121.62.1 which is the offsit location, loops between two routers here on the main site.when I try to ping a known IP, I get a TTL expired on transit.I phoned our provider, everything is set on their end. nothing has ...

Our 3845 have 2 public FEthernet interfaces with /24 addresses and a public Serial P2P interface with default outbound route. Can we make internal 10.0.0.0/24 hosts NATed over those 2 public netblocks /24 instead of Serial global PAT and able to rout...

axium by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please note the following scenario:- Site A is connected to Site B over Dark Fiber- Site A = 192.168.1.x- Site B = 192.168.2.x- Site A has two VLAN's configured on the switch (3560) VLAN 2 = 192.168.1.x VLAN 3 = 192.168.2.x- Site B's switch has a...

stonnet72 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Can I do configuration of ATM 34Mbps(nm-1a-e3) with link SDH (clear channel, 34Mbps)? I want to make a pont-to-point config (like back-to-back, one router like CO and another like CPE), but my interfaces are ATM. Thanks,

gsales by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the requirement like this.32 Mbps, 20 Mbps, 32 Mbps ethernet over SDH connections, 2 Mbps serial connectivity, 1 fastethernet connectivity.Can I use 1841 router or do I need to buy 2821 router?Required your suggestions........RegardsSKRAO

We just upgraded our Internet bandwidth on our Cisco 2650XM from 12Mps to 21Mps. The router is running BGP and partial routes. The CPU is running 30-35% where as before it ran in the low 20s. How high can the CPU run and still be considered acceptabl...

I need to make some chages to my internet access list to block port 25 (mail) except from specific networks. can anyone help with this?Original access listaccess-list 101 remark Internet-INBOUNDaccess-list 101 deny ip 10.0.0.0 0.0.0.255 anyaccess-...

Hello. We have two Cisco 2620s, running IOS 12.3(15b) with the IP Base feature set. We purchased two WIC-1ADSL cards, and are having problems with them. The output of show diag shows the card plugged into WIC 0. However, there is an error message on ...

I have a customer router who bri will make a call every minute or so. I suspected some kind of keep alive process not that was being marked intersting by my dialer list due to the pattern of the calls, so I debuged ip packet for the acl used by the ...

Hello all,I have a problem with a RIP configuration.There are several small routers connected to my hub-router, talking RIPv2 between eachother.I have configured a distribute-list with prefix-list, because I don't want routes to be announced to the s...

Diagram:Local office perspective point of view.2500 CiscoRouter-->csu/dsu(v.35 serial connection)-->provider-->US Main Office(T1)Objective:1. Connect my local router to US using serial connection.2. Configure the linecoding and framing.Question:1. wh...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card