cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I have an 1841 doing failover. Primary connection is static DSL and secondary connection is cable. The router fails over smoothly to the cable connection every time dsl goes down. Then it goes back to normal once dsl is up again.What I need is to be ...

insccisco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!i have 2 wirless(1000M;100M) Link Connected to the HO.The routing protocol is EIGRP.if i advertised the 2 network like this.router EIGRP 100NETWORK 192.168.1.0 0.0.0.255NETWORK 10.10.1.0 0.0.0.255okay.Now what is happen if i don't include the V...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I asked something similar to this a while back, but need a little more help.I currently have the following:internet-->router-->pix-->networkI need to move to the following:internet-->router-->pix-->web filter-->networkI am doing this via the w...

rhltechie by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking for a TCL script which looks for a syslog message, then takes a particular action.In my case, I'm watching for an E1 controller to go down (which produces a syslog message), then do something like unshut another interface.Has any one ...

I have a design question which I'd like some advice on. I have a router sitting at a hospital. This router has to connect to two different office suites via fiber. Both suites connect in the same closet and the fiber to the router is a few blocks ...

jfinley by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I trying to configure Cisco's 1841 router acting as gateway with NAT. I have two ISPs and each of them gives me one IP. Now I need to configure inside web and DNS servers to be accessible from outside via both ISPs addresses.I think it is possible t...

tohim by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This one is driving me crazy and have a TAC case on it, just have not heard back on it yet. I can only get 1.5 mbps with 831 router connected to dsl modem, but get 3 mbps or better with PC connected to same modem, has anyone seen this before? Have tr...

wcon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,i have two isp connected to my router, i have Multiple Nat pools using route maps.here is my router configip nat inside source route-map Nat interface Dialer1 overloadip nat inside source route-map Nat1 interface Dialer2 overload!route-map Nat...

Resolved! static route

Good Day!i have brought 2 layer 3 switch.i just need to test 2 static route.how can i connect the 2 switch?via 2 crossover cable?how can i implement this Scenario.what is the configuration at both side?some have a link similar to my scenario.10xs for...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a wireless modem & I connect it to e1/1 of 2610xm router . this modem give the dhcp address but I the e1/1 of router does not receive ip dhcp .how can I set dhcp on this interface to take dhcp address automatically.thanks

Hi I have network of 2500 series router abd as backup we are useing ISDN on one of the router Cisco 2520 seriies and IOS verions 11.1(10) currently running on it.have the following config....s (plz chek) interface Serial0 backup delay 1 1 backup inte...