cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hii have installed 2 sites.site A & site B the connection between them is leased line 128kbps.i have a strange problem.from site A i want to download a file from site B the size of the file is 500K.sound this strange matter"THE TIME TO COPY THIS FILE...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Hope this mail finds you all in good health and high spirits.Comming to my query.I have in my network:Internet Router - Serial going to Leased Line.E1 connecting to the Pix 515 3FEE2 connecting to ADSL 1E3 Connecting to ADSL 2E4 Connecting to ...

tauseef by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there all,I've a Cisco 107 with an ADSL WIC, a PIX501 sitting behind it. My ISP has only given me a single public IP. The only place I want to do NAT is in my PIX. The PIX will do PPPoE quite happily.Has anyone a config for running the 107 as a pu...

0r8it by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello GentsWhen Testing the 837 router on a dry wire connection to the 6260 Dslam ( 300m cable connected between the 837 router and the dslam champ cables without any pots splitter ),the ATM interface is down ( physical layer is down from both sides...

nhedhili by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer whom is using a Router on a Stick ( 4232 - L3 blade) to route between their production VLAN's. The router on a stick has two externally facing Gateways that he has default route statements in place for that he load balances to for ...

Hi!How can I change metric of one static route on the router, that is propagated with IS-IS ("redistribute connected")? All routes are propagated with one metric, and this only route I want to be propagated with another? Should I use policy-map? If s...

lacrimosa by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiIf i would like to know the timeout of dynamic NAT on my router , what's the command i should use ? and if i haven't set the timout , by default what's the timeout value of dynamic NAT translate ?thanks

I am trying to figure out how to utilize more of our available bandwidth on a 200Mb LFN pipe between Houston and San Diego for the migration of a 250 +Gig database. When the DB is copied, the data is stale before it's finished because it's taking ne...

by Not applicable
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I've configured a new circuit emulation over IP connection on a pair of Cisco 2821s to handle a voice t1 trunk. While during testing, the connection seems to be working, however, the CEMoIP is consuming a full T1 worth of bandidth in each direc...

s-daly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a POS port adapter that takes up two slots. It shows up in the show diag as a PA-POSDW-SM with a part number 73-2107-07, but I can't find that part anywhere on Cisco or google. The serial number does not come up in SCC.Does anyone have an id...

I am implementing wireless access clients and coleagues. I don't want the clients to be on the same subnet as the employees. I have a cisco pix 506e firewall protecting our employees. The pix connnects to a DSL router. What would be the best way ...

We have two VoIP Softswitch systems at the different network for disaster recovery. I want to use these VoIP SSW for backup.If these two systems are in the geographically different locations and networks, what solution and protocol and devices will b...

HiDoes anyone know - can the 1725 ADSL WIC handle 8 mb connections ? thinking of upgrading the DSL service from 2Mb to 8Mb ( nothing too heavy CPU wise ) for straight forward internet access.Thanks

Hi, Can multiple IS-IS processes be run on the same router ?i.e can the NET be used to distinguish different IS-IS processes ?Cheers,Phil.

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card