cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

My router si connect to an equipment which encapsulate ethernet frame on E1 link, this equipemnt is connected to router 3620 via ethnet interface. The error on interface eth0/0 is big and ping is not good :GN-3640-YDE#sh int e0/1Ethernet0/1 is up, li...

Hi All I've a site connected to the H.Q.i just need to implement a Redundancy Link to H.Q.Trough Route-Map(Primary Link it will be Wirless Link;The second it wil be Leased line)so PLS Can any list the config of the router(2620S) in the Site + The rou...

alsayed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,Is there a way that you can configure a peer only to be the active side of the TCP session to reject passive opens?I understand that in a connection collision, the higher router ID drops the passive connection, but how likley are connection...

Hi, Messrs!I would like your help. I did a connection X.25toTCPIP, the connection is ok, but when router have received a packet with more than 128 bytes, that is broke in two packets, after that router sends something to terminal, its accept and the ...

anyone has ever encountered that problem? every 30 sec I have:Apr 21 16:27:39.232 MET: %ATMPA-3-BADVCD: ATM3/0 bad vcd 757 packet - 02F50000 AAAA0300 00000800 45000030 3FD04000 7406855D

jaymare33 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco 831 and want to configure Frame-relay protocol on WAN interface. Which IOS can i use?

esande by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a C1841 with 2 WICs installed (BRI and a analogue modem/async). My goal is to put both the BRI and async interfaces into bridging mode. With the BRI interfaces this is no problem but with the async interfaces it apperently not possible (als...

hi, i have a router which has connectivity to a net 200.200.200.0/24.this router hast two ways to this network:the first way is:linde_pe1#sh ip rouCodes: C - connected, S - static, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIGRP, EX - EIGRP external, O ...

rabeder by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is it possible to configure two WAN subinterface using HDLC as encapsulation and running EIGRP over the subinterface?Using Frame-Relay mode Back-to-Back all is working fine but with HDLC nothing is workingThanksOmar

oguarisco by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is a Catalyst Switch? Why called catalyst? What are the features that makes a Catalyst switch different from an ordinary Layer-2 Switch? Do layer-3 switches are IP based or are still MAC based? Is using a layer-3 switch and the router solves the...