cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have two 1841s each with a T1 going to two separate ISPs. The ethernet interfaces on both routers are in the same subnet. I will be using BGPThe requirements are to:1.)Have redundant ISP’s2.)Have redundant T1’s3.)Have redundant Routers4.)Utilize bo...

wmurray by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question regarding using class maps for QoS. I am using LLQ on my Internet connection, with a simple config, I need to guarantee 2 hosts 768 of my 1544 T1. I've set it up as follows;class-map Host1match access-group 50!class-map Host2match...

How do I find out how many networks I can have in a particlular vlsm's , i.e255.255.248.0, how do i work out how many networks I can have in this, also how come they addresses always go up on even numbers ?

Here's my situation we're a WISP and the PIX515 is our gateway to the internet for our clients. All of our clients are on the DMZ of the pix 172.16.0.1 /16. They receive static private IP's along that range. When someone needs a public IP I do a 1 to...

Is there a way to verify distributed Multilink Frame Relay is running on a 7500? PPP multlink has a "show ppp multilink" command to disply this info.

mforthman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The following problem happened in my network:I have two 12406 with IOS Version 12.0(27)S5 (RTR1&RTR2) that make the Internet access from my company through my Service Provider where I have BGP neighbour and I received the Internet full routing table....

Hi all first post here. In my effort to learn Cisco I have purchased 6 2501 routers off ebay. My goal is to set up a number of different networks saving the configs on my pc. My question is...is there a way to upload configs throught my console ca...

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card