cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I just started with a new company. The network is currently running RIP V1. I want to convert the protocol to OSPF. I know what I need to do. My question is how much downtime can I expect(if any) when I make the conversion.

I have recently upgraded a 1760 router with release 12.3(7)T12. Since the upgrade the router displays errors on the console. Nov 11 12:04:02.371: %IPFAST-2-PAKSTICK: Corrupted pak header for BVI1, flags 0x8A-Traceback= 800C5078 80B0F0AC 80B104F0 802B...

leonvd79 by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 4506 switch with two ip addresses on default vlan, primary and secundary, different C classes. I want to split this on two vlans. Can I make second vlan and move one IP address to this vlan and then configure bridge between thost two vlans and...

dragec by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently upgrading IOS for our 7206VXR Internet routers. The specification is as follows: production_internet#sh verCisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) 7200 Software (C7200-IS-M), Version 12.1(19)E, EARLY DEPLOYMENT RELEASE ...

benthomas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear All,I have two router with two internet link connecting to the same ISP. My AS is using BGP AS 65535 and My ISP AS BGP 4xxx. My ISP announce a default route to my router. I would like to load balance traffic on my two router and two link.My rout...

I attempted to cut a pt2pt Channelized DS3 over to a SONET connection and was unable to get the Circuits back up. We had to put the DS3 back on the pt2pt connection. It looked as though there was a framing problem on the T3 Controller. The Telco s...

p-blake by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our ISP has assigned a small (/29) block of routable IPs to our WAN. Our LAN consists of private IPsThe goal is for when our mail server makes an outbound SMTP connection, it goes out on a predictable IP address, so we can designate a PTR DNS record....

We have some 10/100/1000 modules that appear as a different model then should be when entering the show module command.i.e. a WS-X6148V-GE-TX appears as WS-X6148-GE-TX.Question. Is the model, type, serial number etc contained in the firmware?We're po...

i have 2 seperate routers with same isp connection on both of them .im running BGP on these .i plan to make a load balanced and failover setup.the idea is let my both links cater to users and if one goes down the other takes over as backup.here can ...

gauravm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiA quick question re the redistribution of a default route into EIGRP from OSPF.If I am redistributing OSPF into EIGRP and a default route is generated and propogated by an OSPF router, will EIGRP automatically receive and propogate this default rou...

srowles by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes