cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,Going through the OPSF configuration guide and got confused about the DR and BDR election process on the broadcast multi-access environment. Its says that an OSPF router first prepares a list of routers which claims to be the DR and also BDR. ...

Guys/Girls,Simple question.We are migrating from 3745s to 7304s and on the new IOS, BGP does not show rib-failures with the "R" or when you do an individual show ip bgp <prefix> it does not show Rib-Failure at the top of the output.Whilst this is not...

HiPlease find below the output from a show int command on a Cisco 1721 Router.Ethernet0 is up, line protocol is up Hardware is PQUICC Ethernet, address is ********* Description: LOCAL LAN Internet address is 192.168.8.10/29 MTU 1500 bytes, BW 10...

I have a Cisco 1711 router that is attached to the Internet and receives it's IP address dynamically from the ISP. Does anyone know how to configure the Cisco 1711 router to update a DNS site when it's IP address changes? I would like to leverage htt...

greggm by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am have intermittent connection problems connecting to a web site using a Cisco 837 router. I haveno such problems with my Speedtouch modem.The following two traces from CBAC on a Cisco 837 Router are from identical requests. (The errstr'sactually...

aescisco1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hopefully someone can shed some light on this problem.Have two cisco 805 routers connected by a BT kilostream line.(64k)Both routers have been configured for bridging, and connected together for test purposes with a DTE/DCE back to back test cable, w...

I am trying to test the conenction between 2 router before I ship one out to a remote location. The connection will be a Ds1 circuit. Just a cold piece of copper. One router is an 1841 with a WIC-1DSU-T1-V2 the other router is a 1602 with a WIC-1DSU...

Hi, We’re having problems with a cisco 2600. It has two full T1 lines connected to the two serial ports and it seems to be creating a loop. The situation is the following:If we leave serial 0 up and shut down serial 1, speed is 1.5Mbps If we leave se...

A Cisco 876w Router should work as VPN-Server and Gateway. Everything is set up well, but the Router cannot sync the ATM-Port with the ISP`(german telecom). Two different ports are tryed out, two times with the same result -> no sync. Arcor as my pri...

I am configure my 1750 router to ADSL with DHCP, but now I would like to change back to no DHCP just out put the address is 172.16.10.2, so anyone can suggest any idea for me.I post my DHCP configuration:version 12.2service timestamps debug datetime ...

pkchiwing by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two router ADSL 837.When I made #show verI have as result :Cisco IOS Software, C837 Software (C837-K9O3Y6-M), Version 12.3(14)T2, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc4).....1 How much of VPN connexion this router ADSL 837 permit ? Two,three or more.2 I wan...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card