cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have eihgt sites that are running EIGRP AS 100 that are going to be connected by metro ethernet with another site that is running EIGRP AS 1 but the installation is taking to long so we installed point to point connection to the site with the EIGRP...

h.parsons by Level 3
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I receive this message from a router that is configured with ip rtp header compression, and in cco i didn't find any explication for the error.Jun 16 15:03:03: UHC(fast) NT Serial2/4:17: invalid sequence (cs 7, 12, 11)Jun 16 15:03:03: UHC(fast)...

patcbr600 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to simulate a scenario where two different AS's are using MSDP too exchange multicast source information. In order to test this set up I am using ip igmp join on interfaces in each AS for the same group. I then send a ping to this mulit...

p.weeks by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am having trouble configuring the dhcp server to work with PXE. Is there additional commands needed for PXE to work. Everything else works fine. I can release and renew and ip address from within the operating system. It is only PXE that does not ...

csanchez by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an old 1605r router that my boss let me practice with. The thing about it the router reboots constantly. I was wondering if i could just erase the ios from it and start from scratch. I could post the errors if you like, but i figured i would a...

Hi...I have a QOS configuration on cisco router 2600:-------------------------------------class-map match-any CLASS_MULTIMIDIAmatch dscp efmatch access-group named MTM!policy-map QOS_MPLSclass CLASS_MULTIMIDIApriority 644set ip dscp efclass class-def...

We are looking to replace 3 separate Internet T1s from various providers with a single provider's T3. T3 would employ all remote site IPSec VPNs, Cisco client VPNs, as well as general internet access. What Cisco router, modules, specs would be reco...

cconroy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

kindly advise,When configuring summarization; The maximum metric for the specific routes is used as the metric for the summary route. Is this correct ?

Hi all,I have a 2621 with 4 serial interfaces. 1 interface, serial0/0 has always been down. s0/1, s1/0, and s1/1 have always been up. Testing with TelCo has now brought up s0/0, but now s0/1 is down.I don't physically think there is a problem with th...

wdaniel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card