cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Good Morning,I got the following problem:4 router connected all with multiple ethernet broadcast area 0 between each other. They are also and connected also on the wan to remote sites and they are announcing these network to the 4 routers (connected ...

mcardell by Cisco Employee
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I would like to use my 3640's modem bank to allow users to dial-in. It was used previously as a dial-in backup solution but has not been used in years. Below is my current config for the modem lines. Should that be sufficient to allow someone to d...

kwcity by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI I have 7507 router having MC E1 PRI 8 port card and on this card i have configured 3 pri lines ,i am having 3 additional pri lines to configure on this card when i configure 4 one no problem but when i configure 5 pri line i am getting error messa...

ashookoul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all Need some help here.. i have a 805 router with a serial int. need async connections on this router. so, i have connected a modem to the serial int for dial in connections, & connected the phone line onto the modem.. Now, for some reason, th...

Does any one know at how much range will you get 54mbps from a 802.11g radio. Cisco gives a chart for 30mw (full power) at 90 ft. I could easily measure this for real and find out, but i wanted to know if any body knows of a chart which shows coverag...

Hi all,I am building my own CCIE lab, When contacted vendors in US they are asking me for cisco part numbers of some specific products. all what i need is part number for one Lightstream 1010 ATM switch with proper module to connect two 2600 series r...

mtaib by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Suppose I type a mail and I send it how it will go to the destination ? At every layer of OSI what happens to that mail . Pls explain in brief....

oratecorp by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1602 in a small business network which is handling internet traffic. The router is doing NAT to minimize the use of IP addresses. I want to know if it is possible to limit the amount of bandwidth that each translation uses or is there any o...

I have a 2620 and I am trying to add a 2FW/2W card to add a couple WICS. When I boot the power light shows on the card but when IOS loads they do not show up in the running config. Any suggestions?

Hi, I have a problem with the following application:router A can receive many route through rip protocol:196.1.1.0/24,196.1.2.0/24,196.1.3.0/24,196.1.4.0/24,196.1.5.0/24,196.1.6.0/24,196.1.7.0/24,196.1.8.0/24,196.1.9.0/24,196.1.10.0/24. I just wish r...

shan-cao by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card