cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

In the show command below, the traffic continues to match and increment even if I shut down the interface and the next hop is unreachable. I already opened a TAC case but it's been 3 days and so far very little response other than the usual request ...

jkaberna by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I look after about Cisco 30 routers and switches - does anyone know of any (hopefully free) shareware / freeware progs that I can use to automate collection of the running configs on a daily basis ? (I would need a tftp server process and some s/ware...

cyberpete by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anyone help me to connect two routers to one switch using VLANs on the switch and ethernet interfaces on the 1841 routers.I would like some examples if possibleThank you

vitancr by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This document says you don't need to use the aim-atm card to support a single VWIC as an ATM interface. I have a customer that wants to connect to a public ATM network and I need to know if they can use just a VWIC and the IOS to support nrt-vbr, rt...

Hello,The router is using WCCP to redirect traffic to another device, Let's say that device failed. How long does it take the router to realize that device has failed? I didn't see any timer related configuration on the router. Thanks in advance.

kevin.hu by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone. Two question if I may. The Arp Age time on a cisco router ( 4000 and higher 7000 or rsp1) , is this expressing how long the node has been connected to the router or how long ago the end device was last updated between the router a...

ccoletti by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone tried running a WIC-2T in a 2651XM with no NM at 6/6.144Mbps?Mine will not synchronise with the Telco "feed", however 8.192Mbps will "synch" allbeit "having trouble" managing the transfers.

DSJONES10 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there.I am trying to find out if it is possible for GRE to do the same trick as L2TP the following is the feature I am looking for.In L2TP when the LAC sets up a tunnel, the LNS-router can return an IP@ from a "ip local pool" of IP addresses to th...

I Know some what about GRE tunnels but I am confused of IP SEC tunnels in cisco IOS. How to configure them? How many types of encryption mode or type of keys there in? and what is 3des? I will be grateful if tell me something about all this with some...

I continulaay get input CRC errors on my 3550 only when I connect to routers (2621). I have changed ports on both the 3550 and 2621 and changed the cable, but still get the CRC errors.Config is belowAny help is appreciated -Jeff3550 config!interface...

jw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

with help from a new friend. I recovered my cisco image but i had to remove the wic in order for the image to transfer without errors stating that memory is insufficient. but after i took the card out image loaded no problem and i was in user mode, b...

natalg123 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes