cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Previously, around 3 years ago, I have sat for my CCIE routing & switching written exam to renew my CCNP R&S and CCDP. If I plan to auto renew my CCNP R&S and CCDP, what's the process now? I realized CCIE R&S is now no longer available. Pleas...

Danny1 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i say the configuration in the router When we advertise the subnets directly in BGP using network commandwe are using a static route of the same full subnet pointing to NULL 0Can any one Help me understanding this concept of NULL 0 Routing

rangap26. by Level 1
  • 33 replies
  • 7 Helpful votes

What is the step by step procedure for wiping/sanitizing a C3900-SPE250/K9 router from the console line, please? From the outside, this network device appears to have two "brains", one active module and one standby module (not sure of the technical t...

Waterbird by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,  I created a new context on an ASA, copied the ACL and NAT configuration from another ASA in it. But the internet is not working on the VMs if I do not create a new ACL with any ip or any http, http and icmp for ping. What am I missing? On oth...

sahara101 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two Cisco 4431-isr routers, running the same ios and rom-mon but the show commands are slightly different.one router will accept the:  'show DMVPN' command and the other does not recognize the show DMVPN command. What would cause this and how ...

bymc by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a very new to cisco.  I have a little handle on it and will start ccna training in July.  I am a sysadmin at company that is being acquired by another.  We have a UNIFI network and I have a vpn server configured on it.  We are adding an ASA betw...

Hello We currently have a more or less classic Cisco collapsed backbone with a central router (core) which has several distribution and datacenter switches attached to it (not shown in the drawing). We have now two additional external offices, with t...

patoberli by VIP Alumni
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NHRP issue

Hi all,I have problem when I doing DMVPN lab.I configure the hub and spoke router.The spoke router is working. Use "sh dmvpn" can see output and can send NHRP Registration request to hub router.But "sh dmvpn" and "sh ip nhrp" show nothing on the hub ...