cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello guys, I'm trying to set up a basic site-to-site lab with NAT-T using port 4500 but I'm not sure if I'm missing a config or something needs to be removed somewhere on one of the routers or if I'm doing something wrong in general. The loopbacks a...

NAT-T.JPG
EM_Chris by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys. Beginner here so please forgive me.  I am looking at the ROAS arrangement and have tried to set it up in packet tracer but i just cannot seem to get 2 computers to ping each other.  Here is the config that i have: Switch:#show vlan br10 STA...

I have been working to 'take over' a turn key network that was built for our company. In the configuration update template, I added our corporate DNS servers, domain-name, and enabled DNS lookup. When testing the name lookups, it did not work right a...

Hello all,  I'm getting struggle in adding a new Spoke to a DMVPN. This DMVPN Network consists of one HUB and 4 Spokes in different locations. I have configured the new Spoke exactly wit the same config as the current ones, however while trying to in...

Hi, a while ago i received 16 routers and they all didnt work: The solution  But the router i used to try the solutions now isn't able to go thru with this solution when i boot the router it gives this output and stays in a loop of this:Initializing ...

Bobns by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi There, i understand that the ISR 4Ks do not support BSTUN / STUN protocols for tunnelling serial traffic over IP. Does any one know what the workaround / alternative solution is for the ISR 4Ks? I am looking to take traffic inbound on a serial in...

rays by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I'm trying t open a support case with CISCO TAC but when I open the support case manager, the "open a new case" tab is not highlighted so I can't click on it.I've logged into my cisco account and I'm still experiencing the same issue. Could someo...

Hi Guys,recently I have noticed such strange inconsistency regarding BGP route-id selection in IOS-XE, NX-OS and IOS-XR.In all official Cisco.com documents they say it is based on highest IP address of loopback ip address but "Troubleshooting BGP: A ...

hi , i have ASR1006 with IOS XE 16.09i am looking to limit connection for per user Session ,  i read about commend  set connection per-client-maxbut this commend i can't find in my policy-map  so how to imit connection for per user Session  in ASR100...

Resolved! ISR 4331 Crash

Hi, So I just got a new ISR4331 router for connection with my ISP, the router is meant to have 4GB default RAM size. I intend to use the router to receive full BGP table from my ISP and I believe that I should be able to do this seamlessly as theoret...

Dears, It is confusing to understand what is the default throughput of ISR 1000 series router, i have been through different links and on every link the throughput differs , i hope somebody can help me to understand the default throughput.Also i woul...

adamgibs7 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, simple scenario. PC want to get to server.  ASA check by IP SLA availability route to Server A and to Server B. Is there any option how to translate NAT IP on ASA to local IP of server according availability? (Server A a Server B are on different...