cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a n9k switch where I have couple of vrf's like management,default,107,108 . Traffic is getting routed via management.I want to make 107 vrf accessible to outside network.I have very limited commands in management so can't leak routes.  

VK20 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, ASR 9006 High cpu usage on RSP1.Сan someone explain to me what the problem is?Thank you!sh logRP/0/RSP1/CPU0:Mar 6 12:16:23.394 : wdsysmon[446]: Process hd_drv pid 49186 prio 21 using 50 percent is the top user of CPURP/0/RSP1/CPU0:Mar 6 12:16...

This is how I do it on ASAobject network L2L_NAT_OVERLOAD_IP host 10.200.255.1object network L2L_NAT_DST subnet 172.1.1.0 255.255.255.0nat (INSIDE, OUTSIDE) source dynamic LAN_INTERNAL L2L_NAT_OVERLOAD_IP destination static L2L_NAT_DST L2L_NAT_DST th...

Aaron_un by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i can't ping from Admin to R1 or R2 or any of the endpoints connected to R1 but i am able to ping R3 from admin and then am able to ping the endpoints of R1 from the cli of R3 any ideas on what the issue is 

Whats up Cisco forum users, So i am experiencing something weird, basically when i mention the explicit-path in the segmented routed Tunnel (with the command 'path-option 10 explicit name path1 segment-routing' , for example) the Tunnel does not work...

Alan_4 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Currently entire network is under ospf area 0 with internet traffic in DC routed out to ISP 1, and DR internet traffic routed out to ISP2. We have a requirement to do a routing failover from DC to DR when Internet connectivity to ISP1 is down...

OSPF-diagram.png

I try to repost here one of my posts that found little response ... I need to extend some VLANs between two location (the Enterprise DataCenter and a remote DR DataCenter).The obvious solution is using OTV between two CSR1000v's.The connection I have...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card