cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, I saw there is a discussion about this but I'd like to know more. So I have to copy a running config of a ISR4400 to a brand new one as a backup so in case of an emergency we could swap the two. I copy pasted the config from a text file to th...

Ava by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am  not getting  ping from PC (172.100.50.51 ) to PC ( 172.100.20.21).....MY network diagram attached below ..router 1 configuration:-Building configuration... Current configuration : 889 bytes!version 15.1no service timestamps log datetime msecno ...

Anybody help me with configuring simple PPPoE server for lab purposes? I configured it on old Cisco 2800 router, important parts of config:! username ppp password 0 ppp archive log config hidekeys ! ! bba-group pppoe global virtual-template 1 ! !...

I'm currently trying to find out if the current routers I have (ISR 4221) support VXLAN. The routers won't let me configure a NVE interface so I'm assuming the routers don't support VXLAN, but when you look under the Limitaitons of VxLAN support on t...

BVC by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Is there a maximum number of IPsec SAs supported in the ISR1100 (C1111-8P)?  I only can find information about the IPsec throughput, but nothing about number of tunnels neither number of IPsec SAs. Thank youKind regards,Mónica 

m.olias by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have been trying to add a basic bandwidth shaping policy to my Cisco 887-K9 and seem to be having a few issues, I am running firmware version 15.7(3)M7. In my config i have four vlans with one assigned to each of the four fast ethernet adap...

Hello I have ASR 903 and i want to copy "asr900rsp2-universalk9_npe.16.09.04.SPA.bin"  from USB to bootflash :  RSP1 ( backup )  But i have a error : Router#copy usb0: flash:Error: Licensing infrastructure is NOT initialized.Source filename [asr900rs...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card