cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I have created a VPN IPSec Tunnel between my Cisco ASA5515 and an Ubiquity Edge Router Lite. I am passing three different subnets. Everything is working great except when I changed the DH Group to 21 I no longer can have access to all three subnets. ...

markwitt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

H folks, I need to let specific broadcast Ip pass over a link from one switch to another while all other traffic are blocked. I have used the following but I still get broadcast storm.config# ip access-list extended block_All_ExceptOneconfig# permit ...

m-abooali by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, we have a strange issue occurring that I was hoping someone might have some idea on. We have a hub and spoke site to site vpn network setup where all of our satellite offices connect back to HQ. At HQ we terminate the VPN at a 5515-x asa and h...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Tecck Guys, MPLS VPN implementation in core and two seprate distribution switches clusters. i have Core switches (virtual stackwise) + Route reflector /MBGP/MPLS Distribution Cluster 1 = (virtual stackwise): CE to MPLS VPN domain //MBGP/MPLS Distr...

Hi, I have a simple topology like this:CE < --- eigrp---> PE1 <---iBGP---> PE2 <---eBGP---> ISP Initially PE1 router recieved default from CE via EIGRPThen default route was redistributed into bgp and pass via iBGP to PE2 routerAfter that I added new...

i am configuring nat on a 3825 running this ios C3825-ADVIPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(7a). i have nat configured and i just need to allow the inside users access to the nat pool. examples im using use this format access-list 100 permit x.x.x.x x.x.x...

We have an RV160W with the internal IP address 192.168.20.## (yes, it is an Cisco RV160W) and on my new Cisco RV260W, I see no where I can change the default 192.168.1.## to 192.168.20.##. I want to keep the 192.168.20.## because all of my peripheral...

Hi,When I was calculating aggregating routes for (192.168.0.0/24 ~ 192.168.7.0/24), a quick question jumped into my head was what about 192.168.8.0/24? It is a valid subnet, but it's not part of 192.168.0.0/21. What if I did't have the next 8 subnets...

route_aggregation.jpeg