cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm trying to set up Ipsec VPN to a remote Windows server. I opened ports 1701 (TCP) and 500 (UDP) on the Cisco router. However, when I netstat from the LAN, the server isn't listening on these 2 ports.  I've checked all the firewall settings to see ...

Mvuvi by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a simple EIGRP topology with 3 routers and 2 AS. I have created a summary route for 192.168.X.X network with /21 and advertised on R2 both serial interfaces(s2/0,s2/1). I have also redistributed both EIGRP AS into each other. However, when R3 ...

eigrp.png
Gucamole by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi! I have a question regarding router ISR4331 and E1 NIM module.Is it possible to transport E1 over IP and to connect to a PBX as drawing below? Or is the E1 card only to use for WAN connection over E1 lines?Thanks in advance!  

E1 card ISR.jpg
MrMartin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, is there a way to disable ssh/telnet etc on gi/0/0 on a Cisco 2900 series router? I have a lot of attempted connects like "%SSH-4-SSH2_UNEXPECTED_MSG: Unexpected message type has arrived. Terminating the connection from 94.182.191.167" From co...

roncro by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I'm trying to set up a local nginx instance for fun. I also have a static IP from my ISP. I can connect to the nginx instance over localhost/loopback but my settings on my 897 don't seem to be forwarding port 80 requests from Dialer0 to my lo...

Hello,We are experiencing a very strange problem. ASR9006 with:2x RSP440 running IOS-XR 6.3.21x A9K-2X100GE-TR2x A9K-24X10GE-TR We have several ipv4 object-groups linked to ACLs. When we try to add an entry in any object-groups...... if we commit wit...

s.giunt by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the Delay of 10 Gigabit Ethernet, 100 Gigabit Ethernet?Serial: Bandwidth: 1.544 Mbps, Delay: 20000 ms.Ethernet: Bandwidth: 10 Mbps, Delay: 1000 ms.FastEthernet: Bandwidth: 100 Mbps, Delay: 100 ms.1 Gigabit Ethernet: Bandwidth: 1 Gbps, Delay: ...

Ravi_916 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes