cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

I am still relatively new at this but could someone give me a hand with the ASR901 config? I can get a DHCP address from  the ASR but still can get to the internet Current configuration : 4101 bytes!! Last configuration change at 21:17:54 PDT Fri Jun...

Helloon me setup i have two company "A" with Cisco rv042g and company "B" Zyxel USG 220.this two are connected over tunnel (internet) with IPsec 3des and (1024bit group) configured,and this running... but! I have now missured the transfer speed that ...

mauric by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

VPN

Hi gentlemen,How can I decide type of VPN that is most appropriate to implement for a customer? DM VPN- GET VPN- FLEX VPNHow much each one cost for customer?Thanks alot

Hello, I'm very new to routing. I designed 2 different networks in packet tracer and they work individually, but I'm having trouble with the connection between the two. As you can see on the screenshot, the connection between the switch in network 1 ...

Sir,                 This is my 2nd issue. Here, Nat Pat is enabled in Router1. But its not working. i can ping from 192.168.0.0 n/w to 200.10.10.20 (public ip of 10.0.0.0 n/w) But, cant neither access webserver nor sent mails to 10.0.0.0 n/w.But sta...

Hello.I am in need of help.I have a topology that I intend to create failover from R1 to R4. When dropping from R1 # ping 4.4.4.4 so loo0 the packet leaves via R3. I need R1 packets to go out through R2 if R3 fails. I configured maximum paths on R1 b...

LincolnR by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am experiencing intermittent cutting out of my wifi modem at distance and would like to know which wifi extender would work best. I was told this model is discontinued and no longer supported. Thank you in agence for any help.

GATEWAY_ROUTER#sh runBuilding configuration...Current configuration : 1755 bytes!! Last configuration change at 13:29:25 GMT Mon Jun 15 2020! NVRAM config last updated at 13:07:38 GMT Mon Jun 15 2020!version 12.4service timestamps debug datetime msec...

for a host directly connected to a router in a IPv6 network, should it be using NS or RS IPv6message to find out the MAC address of that router?

LanceLee by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Wanted to replace ISR G2 2901 with ISR 4431.The old config transferred.Problem: Router(config)#ip port-map user-?% Unrecognized commandRouter(config)#ip port-map user-AccApp^% Invalid input detected at '^' marker. Why?The pre-defined ip port-map ...

Dears, I want to create EEM Script, when{Node: 0/0/CPU0, state: BRINGDOWN} syslog occurs in A9K, it reloads the linecard.  Also when making the scripts, I refer to some example scripts on Google. I have no idea for creating EEM scripts. Please check ...