cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Evening,We have several C1111 Routers that were running 16.9 with perpetual traditional licences, since moving to 16.10 smart licensing has been enabled and all our licences are now showing as expired.I've tried transferring them over to smart licens...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm having issues trying to get my C1111 to register with Smart, I've already configured one Router successfully but two others are getting the following errors.*Nov 15 16:06:13.372 GMT: http_client_process_request: host_name = tools.cisco.com*Nov 1...

martynch1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI all:I had a successfull eBGP connection between all the peers.R1-1 is a router and ISP4 is a NX-OS,enviroment GNS3.As test i tried to connect R1-1 and ISP4 trough loopback interfaces(i know is not usual on eBGP,but it was just to test some load ba...

gabelz_0-1700061302299.png gabelz_1-1700061588052.png gabelz_2-1700061619452.png gabelz_3-1700061751079.png
gabelz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All.I'm trying to get BFD enabled for VDSL connection, currently using Cisco 8300 with NIM-VAB-A card where we're terminated a VDSL connection.I have tried the following but the router doesn't see any BFD interfaces set up??interface Ethernet0/1/0...

3rdman by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a cellular router (IR809G) with a tunnel setup. I'm trying to view a multicast video over that tunnel. It does appear but the video quality is very poor. I'm in a great reception area and speed tests from the router into the network hover a...

KGrev by Level 4
  • 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! NATTING

Dear Expert,I have created LAB in eve ng and the same design is attached herewith.I have done all configuration with using MPLS WAN solution on design.Private NW is done successfully and now i wanted to allow all DC Server, HQ Users and Branch user c...

Hi Team ,I am looking for a Router that can support around 5000 users.. I am having 1 Gbps Leased line Internet connection and i want to provide internet for my users using Wi-Fi.. I will increase the Bandwidth as per my requirement, also i want to k...

Am I right in thinking the minimum config to get an MPLS L3 VPN up and running is:1) OSPF or another routing protocol in the provider network, including a loopback address (let's say Lo0). Not required on PE-CE interfaces.2) MP-BGP between PE's, usua...

Hello, I have a customer who has purchased two ISR 4331 router bundles which include the UC software license. The show license command shows that these licenses are installed on the routers but no corresponding licenses were added to the customer Sma...

Hi,I configured the MPLS over DMVPN with an IPsec tunnel for encryption. everything was good after configuring tunnel protection IPsec on the Tunnel interface, all respective router's EIGRP adjacencies are down.If any more detailed information is nee...

RManjunatha_1-1699962741578.png