cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Routing Through MPLS

Dear allI have a working setup where my branches connect to my Main site and access internet through MPLS and run Internal Software's. I have now configured a new DR-Site where i want to run my camera setup. here is the diagram. i have changed the IP...

diagram.jpg
lakhwaraa by Beginner
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Strange routing issue on VLAN

I have 2 servers. Here are the pretend IPs:   10.10.10.8/24 10.10.10.100/24 These two addresses are connected to 2 interfaces on the same L3 switch under VLAN10 (also the gateway 10.10.10.1/24)   I have my PC (192.168.32.10/24) connected to another p...

CliveG by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IOS XR BNG Authentication failed

hello, I have router A9K IOS XR 6.6.3, which is configured as BNG PPPoE, and connected to the radius server for Authentication, the client is connected normally, and the router working fine, but after BNG reaches 987 sessions, any new client tries to...

Resolved! EIGRP with VIRL does not do equal cost load balancing

Well, i might be missing something...Please help. I have two equal cost paths to a destination. The EIGRP Topology table shows to me 2 successors for the route to the destination.Same Metric, same delay, as I said both route are sucessors. (see below...

Lehrling by Beginner
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

DHCP Best Practice for Remote Branches

Hi,What's the best practice for DHCP at remote branch offices? Configure DHCP on the Cisco routers or use the Microsoft DHCP at Head Office?Of course if the WAN goes down the branches will have no ip connectivity but all applications are accessed ove...

Resolved! GRE tunnel and VRF

Hi, I have created simple topology with two routers directly connected over Gig0/0 interfaces. Loopback0 interfaces are used as GRE tunnel source/destination. Loopback99 interfaces are just mimicking the customer subnets.   When I try to ping vrf cus...

iores by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

factory reset

Olá tentei resetar o cisco asr 1002 mas nada funciona já baixei vários emuladores troquei de computador fiz todos os procedimentos mas não consigo acessar via rommon.alguém tem algum macete

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics