cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

I'm running BGP on an ASA 5512-X (Version 9.7(1)) I am trying to see the received routes from a BGP peer before filtering is applied, however I receive this error: # show bgp neighbors 192.168.198.2 received-routes % Inbound soft reconfiguration not...

Hi all.I have found NBAR2 Protocol Pack 33.0.0 have new protocols one of this is zoom-meetingshttps://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/ios-xml/ios/qos_nbar/prot_lib/config_library/pp3300/nbar-prot-pack3300/rel-notes-protocol-pack-33-0-0.html I have Prot...

nbar.jpg

Hello, Looking to implement a solution where the customer has got a ISP provider which assigns the Public IP via DHCP, however this is likely to change reguarly due to the location. I need to configure GRE tunnels between the hub and spoke. I am fami...

I am looking for a recommendation on what hardware supports static NAT of duplicate address with a minimum of 16 ports. The situation is 6 to 14 OEM devices in a group, with IP address 192.168.0.11 to 192.168.0.25, that needs to be accessible to data...

Hi All, I have just one simple question. We are planning to buy Cisco 550X and would like to know if it is capable of EIGRP routing? I checked with its datasheet and it did not mention about EIGRP unlike other cisco l2/l3 switches. Many thanks in adv...

I know that VRF's make it look like it has its own routing table. One of the benefits I gather is using the same IP space.  If I have a main campus and a remote campus that both want to use the address space of 10.10.10.0/24. Could this be accomplish...

I had worked with someone on this forum a few weeks ago to get a policy class setup. Basically I am needing to make sure certain IP's always have bandwidth. I did have a 100mb connection but we recently got a new circuit and it's a 250mb connection s...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to setup sub interfaces on the LAN side of my router and am having issues getting out to the internet. Any suggestions? Here is my config interface GigabitEthernet0/0description To_WAN_Switchno ip addressduplex autospeed auto!interface Gi...

jkay18041 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN setup that I am trying to get workling.  When I issue the command sh crypto session on both routers I get the following:OFFICE: Interface: FastEthernet0/0Session status: UP-ACTIVE     Peer: 70.193.192.131 port 14275   IKEv1 SA: local 40....

I'm looking at a customer's QoS configuration, and I noticed that they identified bandwidth, instead of percentage, which adds up to something much less than the interface bandwidth. I assume that the remaining bandwidth is shared in proportion to th...

Hi all,I'm trying to wipe some old devices remotely and run into an issue.I am connected to a remote 4451 router and through the Aux I am connected to a 3945 with several hardware modules.To wipe those modules I need to go through the 3945 backplane ...

GWoodcock by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a following GNS3 topology where router R1 connects to two different subnets (10.0.0.x/24) and (192.168.0.x/24). Interface g0/0 has 10.0.0.254/24 address and g1/0 has 192.168.0.254/24. There is ethernet switch connected on both sides on whi...