Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! CEF and host route

Hi, R1-------------R2R1:lo0: 1.1.1.1/32 R2:lo02.2.2.2/32I have MP-BGP configured between R1 and R2.Everything works fine, however on R1 i summarized loopback in ospf as 1.1.0.0/16. R2 routing table has 1.1.1.1/32 route  and has 1.1.0.0/16 as configur...

Hi all,We have 3 VPN tunnels running between 3 sites, two with an ASA-5506, one with an ASA-5505 (although the problem is similar between the different models). Despite our internet connections maxing at 400Mbps, and interoffice transfers at reasonab...

Resolved! license definition

Good afternoon, could you explain what these licenses are for? I really only need to buy the ones I need for my vpn connectionsecurityk9appxk9FoundationSuiteK9ipbasek9

unidadso by Spotlight
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm receiving a /56 block from my ISP using 6rd. How can I advertise an RA prefix from the /56 without actually assigning the router an IP address from that block? I have: int gi0/0ipv6 enableipv6 address PREFIX-ISP 0:0:0:AB::/64 eui-64 <-------- rou...

Hello everyone. I'm trying to set up routers in a network with two different companies connected with two routers. I've set default routes and static routes but i cant ping from the "voice toys server" to the wired end device.I think i've done someth...

Al3xX995 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! HSRP

Scenario: Two routers are in hsrp standby 1 group. Both the routers are having the default hsrp priority(100) and preempt is enabled in both the routers. I'll restart both the routers. which router will acquire the active state after the restart and ...

We need the user to have the same extension i.e. 102 on the softphone (jabber or other sip softphone), on the ip phone and on the PC.   here u are the configuration  of one user need to configure cisco jabber on his iphone or android phone with same ...

Hello All, my name is Kyle and I have secured a new job and am starting to manage my new network. I am a bit confused as to how my routing statements should be setup on my switches.I have tried to loosely setup our network in packet tracer to see whe...

I set up Router0 with an extended ACL to permit telnet into loopback0 (172.20.0.1) on interface s0/1/0. I was originally able to telnet from Router1, then I tried to make some funky additions to my network and when I tried to telnet from Router1 aft...

telnetACL.PNG
Ian001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I currently have an ASUS GT-AC5300 which is running a PPTP MSCHAPv2 VPN.  I would to modify this to just be a wireless access point and use one of my L3 switches as my edge router instead.  Is it possible to do a similar VPN with the L3 switch...