Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Vrrp and vlan

Hello, at my workplace we have 2 routers put together with VRRP into a virtual router. Router X  being master and Y back-up. All our vlans have basicly the same config.A colleague of mine wanted to try somthing with a new vlan and added it on router ...

I'm trying to introduce a Cisco ASA firewall instead of a ISP supplied Cisco 892 router at one of the companies that I contract for. The problem is, they have both a site-to-site VPN that needs to terminate on the ASA itself and a Windows Server that...

Hello everybody!I am a (very) begginer needing some help.I have a network divided in several vlans managed by an ISR 891F. The 891 is the dhcp server for each vlan.One of the vlan (let's name it FREE WIFI VLAN - 10.10.21.0/24) includes all the Access...

MichaelCM by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,        cisco 3850 switch is not power up, i have powered it up        backside i have checked AC and PS LED blinking in Green color, but remaining stack nest small power LED is not blinking,       Is That any Hardware Issue,     Team pls sug...

Yasmeen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi community, I'm trying to achieve the following. Could anybody tell me what has to be configured on the router running IOS 15.5? 1. Interface Vlan72 receives IGMP Membership Report from end hosts in the segment.2. The router populates its MRIB with...

This is my first post so go easy on this "stupid-question alert" one :) I have a router setup behind an ISP router. My router gets a DHCP address on this side fine, is NAT'ed fine and if I attach a PC it is handing out it's own IPs from it's DHCP poo...

sz_danii by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everybody, I was looking for this Event on a Cisco 385012XS -E, but i can't find a Bug belongs to this switch. I found a bug to the ASR1000. Somebody can help me with this? have you seen something like this on this platform? %IOSXE-2-PLATFORM: ...

We have 10+ 887 Routers that will drop SNMP packets every hour for exactly 5 minutes.Every hour of the day between times ??:25 and ??:30, all of these Routers will drop SNMP packetsWe have over 50 in the estate but none of the others are affected. We...

Jacke0001 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI team,            We required  VRF configuration document/example for ISR 4221 Router, accordingly whether required any additional license required for VRF configuration on ISR 4221 or specific firmware version required for VRF configuration on ISR...