cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Webinar

Labels

Forum Posts

hi all,i have an small issue with etherchannel, when i create a port-channel in a VSS c6506, the main Po goes down and create another one in parallel with the letter APort-channel132        unassigned      YES unset  down          ...

Hi I have studied options to migrate the routing protocol:one is controlling AD,and another one is Redistribution,Can anyone explain how to migrate from one routing protocol to another using redistribution? without playing with Administrative distanc...

Hi,I am testing a new network and I need to create a site to Site VPN connection.My production network already has a Site to Site VPN connection.Site 1 has a Cisco 2911.with Lan 10.88.X.X/24 and 192.168.1.0/24Site 2 has a Meraki with Lan 10.35.X.XThe...

Tazio4436 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, My customer purchased C1101-4PLTEP router. When he sets it up, he noticed it does not support second IMEI number. He has to register IMEI numbers of LTE modem to local telecomunication governance authority(BTHK) because the router has dual...

Tolga1 by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I don't quite understand how 'distance <AD> <IP> <wildcard>' works specifically for OSPF. Here is the topology: R1, R2, and R3 are running OSPF; R2, R3 and R4 are running RIP. R2 and R3 are performing redistribution in both directions.The relevan...

Topology.png
Iaroslav by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! MGRE or EIGRP-OTP

Hello expertsI have a challenge on the existing MPLS network of our company. I want to have a solution to keep EIGRP metric over our MPLS network.  meaning we have to do the overlay solution. MGRE did the work already but a new challenger which is EI...

perkin by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Access-list

Hi All,In one of the distribution switch I could see the below permit statement are added. Could you please explain the difference between the below  2 lines? IP access-list extended  XXX  21 permit icmp X.X.X.X X.X.X.X any22 permit icmp any X.X.X.X ...

Hi,We are using kron with TFTP to send running config to the server, now we want to use SCP to send same to SCP server, need configuration guidance Regards

abid1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys How to catch the below Drops using IOS XR ,Which Debug/Show Command let me catch the result of the Below config !***Drops common CSG community*** if community matches-any (10:10) then route-policy R2-BGP_Egress_Transport_Filter !***Passes ...

Resolved! OSPF odd one

HiI am experiencing some odd OSPF behavior that I can't get my head around.The scenario is thus:<CE>BGP<4500>OSPF<FW>the 4500 is redistributing BGP into OSPFrouter ospf 1 vrf CustAcompatibility rfc1583capability vrf-literedistribute bgp 64000 subnets...

Hello,can an expert confirm the following steps to raise the throughput of a ISR4000 machine?For example, we have a ISR4331/K9.The default throughput is 100Mbps but it's limited due to export restrictions to 85Mbps, right?So to increase the throughpu...

User404 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco fans,   I have a problem with a proof-of-concept config on a CSR1000V in my lab.   I have set up a full PPPoE server configuration with L2TP forward (bba, vpdn, virtual template...) with a bba-group named PPP. When I enable the server on ...

Elektordi by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card