cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Finding accurate answers to your questions and issues is always gratifying, but what if these answers are shared globally across different languages? The Cisco Community team has been working on a proof of concept (PoC) to take Accepted Solutions in...

translator.png Asolution.png htlm-source.png insertcode(1).png
Kelli Glass by Community Manager
  • 7 replies
  • 16 Helpful votes

Hello  we are going to migrate our network from Multicast PIM dense mode to PIM Sparse mode. we have following queries regarding sparse mode  1- can active Core switch become RP/Source DR/ Active BSR at same time in case of 2 x Core switches.        ...

Hello,We currently have a pair of C6500 connected via a 2x 10G port-channels (802.1q) and have HSRP configured to provide FHRP as HA solution to a downstream router. The router has a default route to one of the HSRPs SVIs (VIP: 10.1.200.1/24; SVI: 10...

zekebashi by Level 4
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Guys,My name is Karl and I'm fairly new to the cisco community.  I have an issue and wanted to know if you guys would be able to.I have a 3 networks and im attempting to configure the serial ports on the routers. I already did the destination i...

Kxx96x by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Group, I have posted a more detailed post about this issue, but it got blocked by the moderator. I'm wondering if any of you know if the following scenario is possible and maybe give me some tips: I need to configure 3900 to do source and destinat...

m4rk0 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive me if this is already asked.  I am installing a new switch and need to deploy Pragmatic General Multicasting.  I have configured my layer 3 interface but the command (ip pgm router) is unavailable/deprecated.  I can't seem to find any documen...

Hello, I have an ASR1001-X with 2 BGP peers and I have 2 /24 networks and want to advertise 1 networks by each upstream.  ip as-path access-list 10 permit ^$ ip as-path access-list 100 permit ^$ ip as-path access-list 200 permit ^$ router bgp 254 ...

radu by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I got the following mac address after enter command in switch 2960. Anyone can explain it? thank you SW# sh mac address-tableMac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan Mac Address Type Ports---- ----------- -------- -----All ...

wfqk by Level 5
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, On strongswan side we need to use GCM cipher:like these:ike=aes128gcm8-aesxcbc-modp1024 esp=aes128gcm8so on Cisco side im adding this line:crypto ipsec transform-set TEST_STRONGSWAN_TRANSFORM_SET esp-gcm mode tunnel and hope to see a match.Bu...

from88 by Level 4
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have concern the existing network design and i would like to change.On our existing design ,we two network.Network 1 is primary.we have other network,network 2, that network need to access our server.So previous design is we use L2 switch ...

Old design.png New Design.png
MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All of the routers are running EIGRP as routing protocol. my problem is when MPLS ISP2 is having an intermittent connection my gateway is also not stable because every time MPLS ISP2 goes UP EIGRP choose it because it has better metrics. what I want ...

Capture1.PNG