cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have the isp internet router connected to L2 switch, which is connected to L3 switch.How do I and the ISP set up our netowrk?I know he should do nating and access list, but should he do static route for our network to an interface in the L2 sw? a...

Hi, I have a network with one router and two hosts, each in a different subnet. For Host 1 (192.168.1.1) to reach Host 2 (192.168.2.2), it must connect to the router's f1/0 interface IP address with destination port 1234. The router should then forwa...

Hi,I work for an ISP and we use inter-VRF PBR to route forward and route leaking via BGP to route back.We add/remove route-map sequences into/from our PBR, and related ACLs, daily and, sometimes, we suffer traffic blackholes due to route-map sequence...

mickpro77 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't give the command to enter rommon, I'm connected via console, any solution?Initializing Hardware ... System integrity status: 00000610 System Bootstrap, Version 16.7(1r), RELEASE SOFTWARECopyright (c) 1994-2017 by cisco Systems, Inc. Current i...

CWMBRASIL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Help!  I have a 2921 router that I am trying to monitor using SNMP polling - I can ping it, SSH to it, get to it via http, but not SNMP.  I know I am using the correct community string - but nothing I try seems to work.  Using the same command to a d...