cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Could anyone please help to confirm if the FLSA1-1X-2.5-10G= (2.5G to 10Gbps upgrade License for ASR 1001-X) is AEOS or not? If yes, what is replacement product for the same? ALso let me know if this is a perpetual license.

Hello everyone, We have a couple of Cisco routers working fine in a DMVPN multi vrf topology. We have recently installed a 3rd router, which will replace one of the previous ones and we are unable to make it work through the VRF (it works as expected...

Hi all,I am setting up many Starlink antennas, and realizing that they have a fix IP address that is very often the same one of the gateway setup in the company.I see many companies setting up dedicated network for the Starlink antenna and then migra...

I am trying to get router/switch backups sent to our new cloud storage in Azure. I can't get them to connect. I have sftp debugging on and am getting the four logs below from each sftp transfer attempt I make. I am responsible for the cisco side of t...

ryders1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Theoretical question for my understanding:Say I have OSPF running in a shared segment that has 4 identical routers.Is there a reason for me to select a particular router to be the DR?If so, what are the use cases other than processing power?Thanks in...

I have an ASR1001-x with a single 10G interface to a switch on the LAN. I cannot pass traffic from the sub interface subnets to AWS network connected on WAN. The Lan interface subnet 192.168.50.0/23 passes traffic correctly. the other two do not. Can...

jroy777 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a Show Running-Config command that will remove the sensitive information sort of like when you do a 'show tech' it will display things like: snmp-server community <removed> RO snmp-server community <removed> RO 9 snmp-server community <remov...

jlubeck by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes