Security

Explore the security forums and share your expertise about firewalls, email and web security, Identity Service Engine, VPN, AnyConnect, Duo, Secure Access and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Browse the Community

Network Access Control

Cisco Access Control Server (ACS), Identity Services Engine (ISE), Zero Trust Workplace

32304 Posts

Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.

70990 Posts

Duo Security

Get started with or get better at administering and using Duo by interacting with peers and experts!

3301 Posts

OpenDNS

Ask questions not covered by support articles and documentation.

3464 Posts

Activity in Security

Firepower PII/PHI Word Filter

Does Firepower have the ability to setup and filter on policies that are based on words, numbers, etc...? Not content restriction or URL filtering. But a dirty word search and filter.

Cisco FPR-1010 ASDM vpn Full Tunneling

Hi guys!I'm pretty new to Cisco routers and learning alot from configuring a Firepower 1010. At the moment I can't use CLI as the router is in another place. I would benefit from doing this through ASDM since I'm using VPN to get to the server which ...

Resolved! Downgrade WSA from 15.x to 14,x

Hi Fellows  it it possible to downgrade a new WSA that came from factory with 15.x version , to a 14.x version? i cant found any doc with this procedure ou even a Reimage the WSA. Revert process is not considered because it is a new WSA... My SMA is ...

TVmaster by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgrade FTD

Currently my FTD is running version 7.0.4, I am thinking of upgrading to Release 7.2.8, can I upgrade to 7.2.8 at once or should I do it gradually?It is a Firepower 1120 managed by FMC version 7.2.4 

Firepower 1000 setup

This might be a dumb question but how would you set up the ASA firewall 1000 without internet connection? I have a switch that connects to it. I think I can console into it with putty but isnt there a gui ?

Resolved! UNKNOWN Domain radius server dead

Currently have an issue when our edge switch reboots the authentication sessions on the switch come back with "UNKNOWN" domain. The AAA server is marked as "alive" but these auth session stay in an "UNKNOWN" Domain and failed Authentication .Shouldn'...

Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG
x00008037 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISE Domain Unknown

We're currently doing a tech refresh and replacing older switches with 2960s and we're having an issue with our switches displaying UKNOWN when doing the command "sh auth sess". Here's an example of the command output. The switch I use in this exampl...

Cisco FTD Anyconnect DHCP

Hello, I would like to configure for Cisco Anyconnect DHCP Address Assignment from Windows DHCP Server. I Use this Manuals (https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/support/docs/security/anyconnect-secure-mobility-client/215854-configure-anyconnect-vpn-client-o...

Using an ASA as a router

Hello,the question is in the title. Is it possible to use the ASA as a router between 2 internal networks? interface GigabitEthernet1/1nameif outsidesecurity-level 100ip address 10.0.1.254 255.255.255.0interface GigabitEthernet1/2nameif insidesecurit...

abtt-39 by Level 1
  • 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Convert single Firepower 1120 into an HA pair

HiI have a single Firepower 1120 running ASA software which is currently in production and working fine. It has been decided to add a second 1120 and convert them into an HA pair running as active/standby for redundancy. Can anyone advise if there is...