Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi Team, Have a customer who is currently a SmartNet customer and see a lot of value in setting up a Collector an using the SNTC Portal. Have a couple of question, Does the person setting up the account have to be the DA (Designated Administrator) ? ...

aadrian by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My client registered for the Cisco SmartNet Total Care as the delegated admin. When he tries to add me permissions as the partner admin, the system returns error: "You are not authorized to access this resource" We are following the below instruction...

crgwf2014 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I need to be able to identify what is SMARTnet vs. Smart Net Total Care for US & Non-US. I have an old file, screen shot attached, and I am looking to get something similar - current version.ex:CISCO SERVICES & SUPPORTServiceMinor HeadingMajor H...

sueliebe1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

A customer (who is the DA) was following the steps outlined in the prior answer on the community for entitlement and they reported;When I go to https://tools.cisco.com/smartservices/ I get:Sorry, the service CAEntitlement:SSUE:Services:SNTC is not av...

blandino by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CSPC 2.5?

So looking through all of the questions for setting up a collector the response is "wait for 2.5".   I have tried to get TAC support to setup 2.4 but they just referred me to these forums, which tells me to wait for 2.5.   My question then is when is...

collinsja by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have this setup but need to setup firewall rules.  Can someone tell me what ports/protocols SNTC Collector uses to communicate to the Cisco Backend systems so that the info gets populated in the portal?  Also, does the synchronization timer need to...