Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

After running a handful of discovery jobs (using CDP and IP Ranges), the CSPC GUI will stop responding. After reloading the browser window, I am presented with a blank screen and no longer receive the login menu. The browser tab stops spinning as if ...

Hi TeamI am unable to access SNTC portal for organisation even after confirming access has been granted.I have tried username / email , different browsers and some minor troubleshooting but link loops back toGet Access to Smart Services Connection No...

I have been trying to get the CSPC which has discovered all of our client's devices to upload information to SNTC.  So far I've found that when testing connectivity under export settings I receive the following: ConnectivityJobGroup ConnectivityProbe...

Hi Cisco Team, We are using CSPC tool with current version 2.9.1. While checking in the software upgrades tab, we are seeing that the next available version is 2.9.1.4, and I have seen that End of Support for all the  2.9.1 versions, so we want to up...

As the title suggests, a customer I'm working with received an email saying they've been granted access to the SNTC portal as a CBR user but they can't log in. I've checked the SNTC portal and they are not listed as a user nor in the CSAM tool.    Ca...

mbatkov by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes