Smart Net Total Care Portal and Collector Discussions

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

 Dear Cisco, We recently upgrade Collectors to version 2.10 and would like to delete the entitlement of Collectors in old version (2.9).  we got the error "Collector deactivation failed. Please try again. If the issue persists, find help in the commu...

Delete Entitlement error.PNG

Hi,  I can’t register Smart Net Total Care and am stuck at the “Verify your account”, it says this contract is not active and not associated with your Cisco account profile - Please see the attached pic. I did associate the contract with my Cisco Acc...

We have a CSPC collector which has a scheduled collection setup. It was working automatically on a weekly basis and all of a sudden it stopped working automatically. We tried updating the schedule and still the problem persists.When the collection ru...

Smart Net Total Care - failing to register   Hello,   my name is Peter Nemec and my cisco ID is: peter.nemec@pico.net   I am trying to get access to "Smart Net Total Care" so I can then get access to EOX API to be able to fetch EOL information. Pleas...

peternemec by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes